3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russssslan [NKVD] 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Walkthrough quests HD (Space Rangers 2: Dominators)

I propose to write here the passage of new quests (I have not yet found any passage on the network, so I think that the topic is still relevant)
Here's what I have gone through so far:
Glitches
The quest is inherently relatively simple, but a lot depends on randomness. At the very beginning, you should go to the right and get a talker bird (sometimes you can run into a biting flower, in this case, restart the quest). It is not worth going to the left, either there will be nothing, or you will be attacked. Find corpses at the base, return to the ship with a report and receive a task to find a black box. First, go to the administration, there is a safe with the code 123581321. You need to enter the number 34 (here each next number is the sum of the last two), this will give you the key to the warehouse. Check the rest department and go to the warehouse. Don't ask the talker how to open the door (this will make his mood worse)! First, shoot her with your blaster, then insert the key. Examine the warehouse, take all the things from the manager's office and go to the research center. Perform all available actions there (for action with two keys, you need a calm talker) and get out the black box. Try to get back to the ship, panic and signal for help. After that, you need to hold out for 24 hours on the planet. First, examine all the buildings (in the administration you can pass the time and find a fire extinguisher, synthesize regenerative and destructive compounds in the research center, restore health and psyche in the recreation building, and find a first-aid kit and blaster charger in the warehouse, which should only be used with a fire extinguisher). Sooner or later, all buildings will be closed and you will have to wait outside. In case of glitches, stand still and meditate, when attacking monsters, shoot from a blaster, and if it is not there, run away. There is also a meeting with the Gaal and Malok, but I could not help them (I suspect that regeneration was needed from the research center). After that, complete the quest.

Live or Dead
Quest is quite linear, although it tries in every possible way not to seem like that. There are two ways - peaceful and not very. Here I will describe the second. Take the money in cash and give the Gaalian 300 for the Old. Then look around, find $ 100. That is, and watch out for another Gaalian with a scar on his neck. Drive to the hotel, tip $ 200 That is, ask the employers and get equipment.
On the first day, search the network for information on business and unusual information (this will give you a recipe for a Faeyan cocktail). Buy alcohol at the store and Janvelb at the bar, after which, make a cocktail at the hotel. On the street, collect raindrops (it should be evening) and go to the bar. Drink with the Faeyan: he will give you the route of the convoy.
On the second day, place explosives on the route of the convoy, take three credits on the Internet and check your e-mail (the Gaalese will send the account number). After that, wait for the night and take a walk around the city. There for $ 3,000. e. hire thugs and order them to attack the convoy.
On the last day, choose a convoy attack, detonate explosives and wait for your bandits. After the release of the malok, show him the bank account, after which he will tell you everything. Go back to the hotel, sprinkle the employers with a truth serum and ask, "You probably also have people in the government ..." (this will provide you with an additional bonus). After which a fight will begin. Call the receptionist to whom you paid $ 200. e. on the first day and complete the mission.

Wires
The quest is short, but with random decisions, I personally went through it with the following combination:

9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStrip73 18.11.21

Russssslan [NKVD]
Thank you

z
zoroz74 18.11.21

In general, look, I started to go through pirates and raise their rank, and so, I reached the last one, everything is already straight, I can't go through the last quest and oops, make a walkthrough ...

PS This is on a secret pirate base

M
Maklline66 18.11.21

Posony, tell me about the quest, the task is to take some documents from the animation studio. Actually I'm interested in whether this quest has a passage and where to look at it. And then the puzzles are too tricky there

M
Maklline66 18.11.21

Um ... People?

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 18.11.21

Maklline66
You go to the hotel on foot, look for a hatch on the wall (you may need to press the search button three times), look around, take the elevator down, go towards the warehouse, ask three of its inhabitants for a map (its position is random), go to the side offices, you go to the Ozarma, enter the code 36 (99 = 72 + 18 + 9) to the safe, go to the director's office, take the documents, defuse the bomb according to the instructions (there are random numbers), then escape through a secret passage, find a robot and start a battle with the director. It is best to fight at close range, since the cartridges will soon run out and there will be nothing to attack with except the knife. After the death of the director, the quest is completed.

d
damnedant 18.11.21

people someone went through the quest where you fly to save the Faeyans to an uninhabited planet, but you are knocked down and then, like Robinson Crusoe, you chop your house down, eat berries, mushrooms, etc., if anyone knows what, tell me, I haven't found atoms anywhere yet, ATP

D
DarkStrip73 18.11.21

On the off site of the game there is a forum dedicated to quests HD Versions

k
kapitankyk 18.11.21

zoroz74
Most likely this is no longer relevant, but I will answer. On the base, everything is quite simple and obvious, except for the last part: who to blame, the baron, the general or both. If you kill the baron, the quest is completed for the pirates, if the general, then the quest is completed for the coalition. I did not try both of them- I suspect a lure.

D
Diana Volkova 18.11.21

Russssslan [NKVD]
AS