3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Game Impression (GRID: Autosport)

Who has choked already? It's already out on the box, we are waiting for the PC version
159 Comments
Sort by:
a
alik12345 18.11.21

I have a question: What is "Demoted floor" ???

When you go in first place and press the upper arrow, then you are told "The floor is lowered. You are in the lead in the race. The lead time is that."

Sorry for off-topic)))

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

mister611 I'm not saying what to write in the race. after arrival. or in the room

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

alik12345 if it's in a single, then God knows. I drove 3 races in a single)) then I started to skate a cartoon

i
insel 18.11.21

the game is wonderful. it took a long time to get used to the management ... AI finally can be tough. in endurance races I was constantly attacked, they hit the bumper, then they squeezed in a vice, they even made a box ... AI behave like real players. They make mistakes, get into accidents, attack each other.
In general, the game is super, I didn’t like only the view from the cockpit (everything is smeared on the torpedo and the tidy is not visible) and I didn’t like it in endurance races when all the tires wear off to 0 - the car only starts to slide a little more - not realistic!
In general, the game is good, a kind of arcade simulator)

U
UNATCO 18.11.21

The control of the car in the game is wooden, in the NSF and trackmania the best control ... the game 5 points for the control lol

m
mister611 18.11.21

UNATCO
"the best management in NSF and trackmania .." - he laughed)) Management with the assistants turned off is normal, it's nice to play.

E
Eenoot 18.11.21

I will first describe my system:
Video card - GeForce GTX 560
RAM - 4 GB
Processor - AMD Athlon 7750 Dual-Core Processor 2.70 GHz
And not a single lag at high graphics settings.
In the game, the developers tried to achieve ultra-realistic physics. And, in my opinion, it worked. AI is just great. Opponents are not waiting for you)
UNATCO The
control of the car in the game is wooden, in NSF and trackmania the best control ... the game has 5 points for control lol
What did you think? In GRID, they tried to make physics ultra-realistic.
Regarding the view from the cockpit: it's bad that the developers decided not to take a steam bath, but I think many don't use it.
The game is just awesome (the first grid is still better), NFS is different. But I would choose GRID.

r
redmate20 18.11.21

Eenoot
"GRID tried to make physics ultra-realistic."
You can try to do anything you want. As a result, we have, as usual, rail races with a ridiculous drift.

"but I think a lot of people don't use it."
You think very wrong. For playing with the wheel, other cameras are simply not suitable. Seeing such darkness every second of the gameplay - thank you.

[
[_LeoN_] HUNTER 18.11.21

I downloaded the game yesterday, played somewhere for half a day, the first impressions are still the same grid 2, they didn’t control the controls, they made them normal, the car now doesn’t drift from a light keystroke, but something in it still enrages, on the keyboard You can play, I haven't tried the steering wheel because it's broken ...
Optimization pleased me, with my config (in the profile) the game did not dare to lag even on very good. high, the graphics came from grid 2.
But the camera from the cockpit, guys, it would be better if you didn't do it at all, it's just a sheer nightmare, the devices don't work, I am silent already for the blurring and always twitching hands of the driver (so that I could drive like this in my life), another disadvantage for me is gear shifting , it seems that you can hear from the sound that it can give out a little more, but the game offers to switch higher, I don't know about you, but personally it pissed me off, for me the result is this, a good race, but until you get used to after the first shifts, it will take a lot of time, for a few evenings for relaxation, go, solid seven

a
alik12345 18.11.21

And I again have a question off topic (just creating a new topic for the sake of one question is somehow not very good)
And so my question: Are there those people who have already gone through their entire careers and how many races are there ???
It's just that I have already completed 100 races and this is only somewhere (I think) 25 percent of my entire career.

P
Pavel rally 18.11.21

AbsoluteOne
Enter the customizable goblet, where the entire vehicle fleet is open.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 18.11.21

The game seems to be normal, but something is missing, and more specifically, the physics of the car is not enough. I don’t notice a big difference in the behavior of the machines. I liked the tracks, they are good. In general, I drive for a couple of three days and take it down.

J
Jсkhаmmеr 18.11.21

game parasha pissing GT 6 steers

B
BlackMax1992 18.11.21

What can I say? This is exactly what the second part should have come out, and not the hybrid with NSF that we received.
From the pros:
-Graphics of norms.
-Optimization too.
-The sound is the same.
-The cars were divided into classes normally (drift is a separate discipline), now there is no such misunderstanding when a light KTM competes with a heavy jaguar, but some single classes, in my opinion, are superfluous (for example, NSX could be shoved into some street class).
-Bots are finally not kamikaze, they have become more careful.
-Kind behavior of cars without any NSF with its annoying drift.
-A year number of slopes
-Plus for me personally - you don't have to go through anything, and so everything is open :)
Of the minuses, and even then an insignificant, hacky cockpit, although it is worth remembering the TOCA 2-3 series there the cockpit is not very good, but nevertheless it was played
. Otherwise, the toy of norms, despite the fact that it is a doped clone of the second part, in general it is worth trying :)

C
Cobra78 18.11.21

I understand that those who perceived the game negatively (and I see quite a few of them) really did not try it and went in, drove a couple of races in a fast race and deleted it ... But in vain! My first impression was also not so hot, but I decided not to drive the horses, or rather just to drive and to start just try everything! I got into my career and went through three seasons, and the longer I played, the more my impression of the game changed in the opposite direction !!! Yes !!! This is the good old first GRID !!! Yes, a little different ... Yes, the view from the cockpit, especially after the promises of the developers, causes bewilderment to say the least ... But this is just the good old Grid! Is it just for that very view from the cockpit that we all fell in love with it back in 2008? Of course not ! We fell in love with him for his crazy drive, which has never been seen in such games, I don't take into account flat out or the second underground now, but I'm talking about races with a claim to a simulator ... And I'll tell you what - don't worry, the drive hasn't gone anywhere! Yes, something that was in the first part disappeared, but a lot of new things appeared, which was just not enough in the first part. Drift didn’t go anywhere, but on the contrary, it became more difficult (an obvious curtsey towards Shift) not so difficult that it was impossible to drive, but the car became clearly less stable This by the way now applies to the entire physics of driving Career mode is now clearly divided into classes - Touring, Protracted survival races (with tire wear by the way and other delights), ala F1 mode, maskal drift, street racing and something unknown called Grid that will probably open by the end of the game. Each class has nine seasons, and if in each season I emphasize several championships, imagine how many races there will be !!! In addition to all of the above, a career setting has appeared - you can adjust the length of the races, the starting table (for example, the previous result or the reverse order) Now the championships have training and qualifications! Nowhere and the team component also has to fight for its rating and for the rating of the team I will not write about the network mode because it has already been mentioned with a kind word here on the forum So friends, screw the steering wheels back on, make yourself comfortable in the pilot's seats and get ready to press the pedal! .. Enjoy our ride!

D
Dasha77 18.11.21

impressions 0, one disappointment! the interior is miserable, and the control, although it became better, but after 6-7 races it became clear that everything was monotonous and boring ... there was no drive that was in the 1st part ... by the evening the game flew into the basket

R
Roman Evgenich 18.11.21

the first shift and grid will be better, if only due to the fact that the view from the cockpit is normal

C
Constant1ne 18.11.21

Dasha77
All the drive is in multiplayer, but he's good here !!! Who doesn’t know he didn’t play ..

k
kamaz360 18.11.21

Roman Evgenich Shift certainly won't be better

I
Immortal74 18.11.21

I'M ROT EB .... L THIS FUCK ... YOU GAME A PHYSICIAN WITH .... HAVE SEEN NO PI .... ORA DEVELOPERS. END ... YOU COULD WITH YOUR SAME TIMEIT WHAT HIS FUCK ... AND WHO WOULD YOU HAVE NOT CROWNED YOU BROKEN AND THEY GO FURTHER AS IT HAS NOT EVEN TO MOVE OFF THEIR TRAJECTORY !!!!!