3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21 06:46 pm

Question about the Citadel DLC, in particular - about the party (Mass Effect 3)

I studied this event only in general terms:
Link to general description http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Citadel: _Party
I did not find the information I needed.
Now, what specifically interests me:
1) as I understand it, not everyone can be invited to tusilovo; Based on this, the question is: what will happen if you invite only one character? And is such a situation allowed?
2) What are the consequences depending on who I invited / did not invite?

The second doesn't interest me that much if there is an intriguing result for the first: let's say I want to invite only the character with whom I have a romantic relationship. Is this possible, and if so - what will happen in the process, and as a result?

PS As I wrote at the beginning, I did not find the relevant information.
PPS If that - do not spit tomatoes; I just got this mission and don't really understand the mechanics.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andreigv125 18.11.21

No changes will take place, and who to invite is purely your decision.

B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21

Ok okay. While I was walking, the Adyn question was still ripe: now I have already received a party mission. However, I have not yet met Tali in the game. The question is this: if I complete the missions with Tali, will she become available for an invitation?
PS I have two options for a party: a "romantic" option, if such is provided (quietly and quietly), and a noise-massive party - a loud party with healthy and evil lovers of shambles (ala Rex, Grünt, ...).

A
Andreigv125 18.11.21

I advise you to pass the mission of the citadel just before the landing on the ground. then all characters are available for invitation

A
Andreigv125 18.11.21

I personally spent noisy invited everyone. in bed you will be with whom romance

A
Andreigv125 18.11.21

question which ending do you usually choose?

B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21

Andreigv125
I go through for the first time. From what I know, from the first part I sharpen everything under the red ending.

l
lokkie 18.11.21

One thing is impossible, like, the start button will not be pressed.
How many you invite is not important, there will simply be no replies from the uninvited. There will be no consequences .. at all. It's DLS.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.11.21

there are personal invitations and almost every nanopozzonan and even a cortez wants to visit you. by analogy with the fact that you invite someone into the cabin.
there is a party there, you can invite the obligatory Chukhans;
only dialogues and cutscenes will actually differ.
in the end, regardless of how everything was carried out, there will be a bonus to the troops, that's all.

s
smbdsmoke 18.11.21

I didn't invite Miranda da Koliat, everyone else came. I met everyone - talked, Kasumi found.

In fact - a two-person party is not a party, and the game doesn't allow that.

S
Sidorovich12 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
I don’t know about others, but for me it’s better to invite everyone who is. Party that needs to turn out. If you choose a noisy party, then everyone will have fun, but in the morning everyone will have a headache. Well, if you choose a quiet party, then Grunt and Rex will toil with nonsense, and Garrus and Zaid will get drunk and play a rather funny scene.