3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 10.11.19 11:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Dragon's Dogma)

Great experience. Battle monsters make you forget about everything. Design clothes,weapons, cities and buildings realistic. Monsters don't look like a caricature or cartoon.I want to live in this world exploring it. This world is cruel and is not adjusted to the level of the player, everything is like in the first Sacred, went the wrong way-didn't die singing to understand what happened.Pumping arms and armor there. Teammates to dress-up and to arm.
62 Comments
Sort by:
r
requital-47 10.11.19

Playing on the PC experiences a lot of emotions going through the roof this game is just simply one minus no Russian

Z
Zorran 10.11.19

The game 10/10, when passed with a good ending, just tears in his eyes welled up.. Capcom tried! =)

x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 10.11.19

Best of the best of the best!

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 10.11.19

The game is beautiful! Touching theme music, nice graphics and interesting gameplay. Plus feel the style of the Japanese attention to detail. The game is merciless to us and to the enemy. So many times fought with giants and bellow. I'm at the head of a giant, I beat him with a stick, the pawns beat him down. And all of a sudden we fall off a cliff. Jump off the defeated enemy, collect loot and move on.

G
Gabe_Newell_est_detei 10.11.19

Chic,simple,not hardcore checka,8/10 bet.

Z
Zombieller 10.11.19

Gabe_Newell_est_detei
In DLS come, you will burn from the local bosses.

C
Cka.T 10.11.19

For 2016 it's a game of drunk-ass drunk cartoon. Dark Souls III and the cooler + the top games in 2016 got.

D
Ded MastDay 10.11.19

This game still looks better than many others, and for 2012 it was great. Skyrim, without mods the graphics looks much worse with his clumsy animations and a complete lack of the physics of fabrics. The Third Witch? Yes, there Grifoni designed plot, but not the game itself. A few hours later, in the world of the Witcher, it becomes stupidly boring. And this stupid has autolevel who this came from. Absurd when some sort of utopic or wolf stronger Wyverns. In this game you will encounter a Goblin who would be stronger than the Ogre. And rightly so, and it is very important for immersion in the game world. DDogma able to surprise throughout the game. And the combat system is something completely unimaginable. Nothing that I had not previously met. Happy that finally this masterpiece of Capcom, called for PC. And a special thank you to the guys from Alliance Team, which made Russian localization, otherwise I would not have learned that there is still a decent RPG. Did not think there was a game that would have delayed me for so long.

C
Ceniunel 10.11.19

The game, better than most of what you're doing

P
Pelmen dobra 10.11.19

It is strange that a good game few reviews. After the games, press x to win, had to sweat a little to adapt to its logic.

M
M.E.I.0188 10.11.19

Guys off topic but can somebody put instructions to how to combine fashion in Archer DDDA for the game with the crack

a
alexzet3 10.11.19

piece of shit
Ala clone of Dark Souls,slag and debris

P
Petrov125 10.11.19

The game has a good combat system, but in the dialogues and quests nor any interactivity

A
A KU 10.11.19

Suitable...

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 10.11.19

The combat system is the best of those that I've played; animation ulel (such as daymon throws spells, or just put bellula - nice and looks cool), a very cool design of everything (bosses tale).
But the game is not enough study in some moments, and empty or what is the main game with all the dlc ok.

Wait for Ron to continue.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 10.11.19

To play - do not understand the enthusiasm. Dull quests, dull world, dull characters. Pawns - it's all nonsense nonsense. Stupid bots that don't talk properly, and the plot explanation for them in the kindergarten level. Boevka and some monsters are cool, but that's it.

T
Thorgal 10.11.19

This game played 440 hours. The Witcher 3 - 360.... Actually all.

E
Estus 10.11.19

Though I love RPG's, but that generally is not gone. Like in another MMO Grindenko play.

T
Temporum 10.11.19

And what's with the music in the game? Where is she? Go to the location, plays 20-30 seconds of some type of Intro and all.
The rest of the time on location we hold in the silence and the sound of his own steps (except for fighting)
So intended? Or am I missing something?

W
Warrior1 19.03.21

The game turned out to be very interesting, although the graphics are outdated. Many of the disadvantages can be attributed precisely to the fact that the game is far from new. The plot here is small and not very eventful, of course, but interesting in its own way.
The feature of the game, of course, is combat, it is really cool, dynamic and varied for any class.
In general, I would like a newer continuation, the second part.