3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OverBEARdinG 18.11.21 06:49 pm

Legendary ships (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I can't get through ... I killed a maximum of two ships, but HP is not enough
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
sek_MacWizard 18.11.21

I advise you only to wet the main ship with mortars from afar and dodge its core when you sink it, you will have enough xp to destroy 2 other ships (and also pump the ship completely so there are more chances to win the battle) if you honestly just passed it now)) ))

H
Hansel17 18.11.21

sek_MacWizard
How to avoid its kernels? I have a fully upgraded ship. He pounds himself from mortars, I catch fire even if it doesn't hit me. And on this I lose XP

v
victorius79 18.11.21

Hansel17
Same crap ... (((

v
victorius79 18.11.21

Hansel17 I
looked in YouTube, I need to wet the main ship in the vicinity, preferably hit the tail.

a
axltop 18.11.21

The easiest way is to burn it. It will adjust its stern to its bow and fire it with fuel. It burns very quickly.

t
timati beach 18.11.21

tried fucking a hundred times it doesn't work

f
fear 18.11.21

simpler than a steamed turnip, though the ship is pumped 100%, well, and the main thing is not to stand still.
I was spinning in full sails in a circle, they did not have time to accurately turn the sides behind me.

S
Spiny 18.11.21

Remembering AC 4, then I rested my nose on the backside and shot from the nose straight into the backside. He braked for a second and then tried to pick up speed and turn, but he again had a volley. True This is normal when 1 ship in total.

N
Niko71790 18.11.21

Wild battles, which is what it is, but it is possible to win if you use ramming oil and mortars. You just need to pump the ship as much as possible in all parameters, then there are many chances.

G
Gera85 18.11.21

No way for a magician to buy mortars .. please help !!!!!

B
Bandera John 18.11.21

Gera85
and what is difficult there, resources or reais are not enough?

P
Paul Atreides 18.11.21

I don’t know, today I made 3 attempts, to no avail. There, the first legendary one is tired of throwing, and they add 2 more, idiots. Naturally, it is 100% pumped and I do not stand still, the ammunition is full.

b
barkas69 18.11.21

I read the comments - I got ready for the worst - I ended up failing on the second try - the first time it only turned out to be huge - but then 2 more appeared ... in
general, everything is simple - you burn the first one - half your life remains for the last 2 - you can use mortars or side ones

P
Paul Atreides 18.11.21

barkas69
You will honor you and truly believe that everything is so easy and simple. He made 5-6 more attempts, he sank 2 ships at the most, but there wasn’t enough life for the third one anyway. The first one is too thick, and it pours with incendiary cannonballs like from a machine gun from any distance and even beyond high waves it reaches (and even passes through the waves). In the first 10-20 seconds, he removes almost a third of life, no matter how you maneuver. And there is no tactics as such either, you only have to rely on luck. Well, if the first three legendary lungs were, then they passed from the first or second attempt, but here it was just an ambush ... In general, I deleted the game, 93% passed, I still did not complete naval missions, they need too much time, 25- I was already doing everything in the game, and there you have to wait for one and a half to two hours every time. And so I pumped everything else and came across 100%. In general, the game is super, I was satisfied.

b
barkas69 18.11.21

Paul Atreides, you
stand in front of him and constantly throw barrels - he burns out instantly - he can't get you out of the guns - he rams in the ass at most

P
Paul Atreides 18.11.21

Yes, this is understandable, here they wrote that you can join him from behind and shoot at the stern. Only until you swim up to him, he takes off 2/3 of your life, his guns work very smartly and reach him from any distance, even from the one with which I cannot reach him. In general, I don't really care, I deleted the game anyway, let others spoil their nerves.

-
-SlashuuR- 18.11.21

Passed the last battle from the fourth time. He pulled ahead of the ship (during such maneuvers he shot with simple cannonballs) and burned with oil. After these actions, he had somewhere around 45% hp, I had a little less than 2/3. I tried to swim away from him as far as possible and began to shoot the other 2 smaller ones from mortars, they tried to get used to me sideways and feed me with red-hot kernels, in response I did the same. Fortunately, they weren't as strong and drowned quickly. The main ship finished it off from a distance from mortars, at the end there were somewhere 2 hp sticks. To dodge enemy cannonballs, use the ram as an acceleration.

K
Kostya Rzhavin 18.11.21

I swam up behind him and fired from all the guns (like the ship was substituted), trying to dodge his shots (by the way, to move quickly and dodge, you can use the ram as an acceleration), so I have 2/3 life left on the almost sunk ship "Storm Fortress "+ 2 additional ships (I quickly coped with them and I have a little less than 1/3 of my life left)