3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21 06:50 pm

When will the batteries last longer than a day?

It's boiled over! Every day and more than once to charge the smart in 2016, is it damn how to attach a horse to a car? It would be better to increase the battery capacity instead of unnecessary gigahertz! When will the smart one be able to charge at least once a week, and not live by the outlet, saving every percent?
48 Comments
Sort by:
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 18.11.21

to blame for the whole OS, which eats a charge as if not into itself (I'm 100% sure that you have Android)

s
sаnic 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Holds a charge for 2 days for a long time. It's just that your phone is shitty. An iPhone probably?

D
Dark537 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
well, buy yourself a cover with add. Akum. and don't be a slave to the outlet. Look, you boiled at him

R
Ruider 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Who told you that about a week?

r
rPeBoJL 18.11.21

prala! Give me a pocket nuclear reactor for the proletarians!

r
requiemmm 18.11.21

Well, the design is the same. A super-thin phone with a super-balancing screen and a super-powerful processor ... it eats as if not into itself because of the excessive power of the processor, has a dead speaker because a normal one does not go there, it also quickly discharges because a normal battery does not fit inside. So you can assemble an external unit based on batteries for modelers, there are such animals that even go to the taiga with an oyphone - but it's ugly, glamorous vegetables will not be appreciated. And since these vegetables are extremely rare far from civilization and on foot, they don't need economy ... sort of.
And it also sits down quickly because a normal antenna did not fit into the case, as a result, the user periodically covers it with a carcass, the phone automatically adds power, stupidly warming the user's carcass and setting the battery. There are designers and they are sold, but the residual engineers are the scourge of our time. Create a demand for cost-effective and convenient solutions, not toys for the retarded - everything will be. Here are just the backward majority.

B
BioGen 18.11.21

Screw a small obelisk on the side and you don't need batteries, but there will be side effects)) (again I played Grandfather Spice)

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto Do you
live in the forest? There are sockets around.

p
pekabir 18.11.21

poor smartphone problem

T
TheReds1892 18.11.21

do not use and you will be happy))))))))))

z
zhimipe 18.11.21

DEXP Ixion Energy - can charge other gadgets, that is, act as a portable battery. At full gaming load, it will withstand as much as 7 hours, which is unattainable for most Android smartphones!

DEXP charges iPhone :)

PS There are plenty of smartphones with powerful batteries.

G
GTAman 18.11.21

When I practically do not get into the Network via mobile networks, listen to music for a couple of hours and receive several calls, then charging my Xperia acro S (with a battery that has already lost its capacity a little) lasts for two or three days. Naturally, the mobile Internet, Wi-Fi and bluetooth are cut off when they are not needed, the screen brightness is one step higher than the minimum, the backlight shutdown time is at a minimum, energy saving is enabled. Thus, when using a smartphone in the city, where there is always a power outlet or a computer nearby, and when this use comes down to real needs, there is practically no problem with fast discharge. But! Smartphones, on the other hand, are smartphones to use them to their fullest: be online 24/7, watch movies with normal screen brightness, play the most sophisticated mobile games, take photos and videos, etc. - and all this in the field, away from the outlet. And for the kind of use they claim, their batteries are categorically not designed. I would not mind at all if the body of my phone was one and a half to two times thicker for the sake of a battery with a capacity of 10 Ah.

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

5s on the penultimate update now holds a charge well. With active use of the Internet (including watching movies), I do not charge the phone for more than a day. After the nightmarish eighth, iOS is just heaven and earth. So it's not just the battery that matters, but the overall optimization of the phone.

G
GTAman 18.11.21

Wild Rider
do not charge the phone for more than a day
“More than a day” instead of “less than a day” - this is the limit of improvement that can be achieved by optimization. Further, only an increase in the capacity of the batteries, for refusal of which there is no reason, at least in most models. Especially for perverts for whom an ultra-thin body is more important than autonomy, you can produce separate lines of devices. In the meantime, everything is roughly the opposite.

W
Wild rider 18.11.21

Veenine
"Especially for perverts for whom an ultra-thin body is more important than autonomy"
When evaluating a smartphone, great attention is paid to design. I don't know when the times will come when the "endurance", durability and performance of new smartphones will come first.

s
sbvirus2 18.11.21

Oukitel K6000 - bought and forgot about the problems with finding an outlet. at least 2 days under a good load. and there are also similar phones with batteries from 4000 to 10000mAh. he who seeks will find.

ps and the thickness is less than that of my past HTC Sensation XE with a battery volume three times smaller.

s
saa0891 18.11.21

Buy some kind of Philips Xenium V787, well, or a battery with a larger capacity.

E
Elior 18.11.21

for a conversation, buy a nokia3310)
and for games, the tablet
will not need to be recharged,
otherwise they run games for half a day with wifi and sound and then resent))

V
Vaipen 18.11.21

Damn. Why can't you insert a solar battery into a sotik? Previously, they were shoved into the most battered calculator.

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21