3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N690 10.11.19 11:20 pm

Normal crack for GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Stories Vice City)
Crack from N69, version 2.0.1

### Description:
The project to convert GTA: VCS on Russian language. Initially conceived as a revised version of localization from Dageron.com later he became a new, separate project. From the "original version" there were no more than 30 % of the text.

### Features:
The first (and last) translation of the game without any cuts.
The Glossary is completely redesigned. All the locations and missions are translated according to the established tradition. All transport and shops are now called in the original language.
— No Russian textures! Translated only what is necessary to translate.
— 100% operation and maintenance of a wide range of versions.
— No copyrights! :)

### Supported versions:
PSP: PAL and NTSC.
PS2: original PAL and NTSC versions.
For details, refer to FAQ.txt and Установка.txt

### Screenshots:
PSP:
Spoiler

PS2:
Spoiler

### Authors:
N69 is the author of localization: translation/processing of the text, Russian fonts, testing.
Sergeanur — technical part in version 2.0: full Cyrillic fix "krakozyabry" in the name of saving; software, edit text and testing.
Vances — processing text in version 1.0 and testing.
Dageron.com — the original localization of the text is still used in translation.

DOWNLOAD:
Version with automatic installation
Version with manual installation
Note: the new version can be installed only on the original English version!

Tags: Crack for GTA: VCS, GTA: VCS RUS, Dageron.

Official crack GTA: Liberty City Stories
Fan crack GTA: Liberty City Stories
The official location of GTA IV EFLC for PS3 and Xbox360
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diskurt 10.11.19

VikS sincerely appreciate that you took such a difficult thing :) Thank you.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 10.11.19

The author kindly write a full manual install of your fix.

N
N690 10.11.19

1.0 RC2.2 Left.
-What's new
--Edit text
--Edit menu on the PS2

UPD
In the cap: 1.0 RC3
--What's new
-The text moved over .gxt file
-Modified ps2 elf executable
-Fully restored text to the end credits
-Removed support for the USA version of the game (Soon I'll post a separate version with a cut closing titles.)
-Minor text edits

S

-Modified ps2 elf executable
If not secret of course, what is the version of this file?

-Removed support for the USA version of the game
Honestly don't see the point. Why?

N
N690 10.11.19

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
If not secret of course, what is the version of this file?
Moved the download of text ENGLISH.GXT in FRENCH.The GXT.

Honestly don't see the point. Why?
Original size ENGLISH.GXT equal 575кб. Russian: 589кб. Since I haven't seen on the Internet is not a single program that allows you to assemble a new ISO image for PS2, with the modified LBA, I have to use Апач3. Апач3 works on the principle of inserting a new file in place of the old, respectively, the size of the new file must be less than or equal to the original. Of course you can remove the box and replace the file big in size, but then Apache will cut a piece from the next file. In LCS it worked fine (only it was impossible to choose French language), but in VCS there (ballup, after loading the save game). But I found a compromise: Used castrated gxt file Dageron'and + crop the final credits. But the gxt file Dageron'and extremely uncomfortable (the chaotic arrangement of sections), so it was decided to transfer the text to another .gxt on the basis of the original.
Support USA version now no, because this version is just nowhere to insert a new gxt (in the USA version, removed European languages)

V
Vanches 10.11.19

Decided to play the game with this beautiful location. And immediately rushed into the eyes the remains of DAGEROUS.
EDIT 03.03 11:00
Fixed at the moment, 1/3 of all conversations, making them maximally similar to the original.

N
N690 10.11.19

Vances
Everything will be fixed! Now flooded fix control to another hosting (Ya drive, slag). The version number is old.

V
Vanches 10.11.19

So, I finished work on bringing the translation to mind.
I took the original text missii from the original English version of the game, respectively. Translated it. Compared with magerovsky transfer. If the meaning was not distorted, and nothing is carved was not left as it is. Where was distorted the meaning of all was fixed. Also added the screaming speech(Is that which the caps)In the original is present, particularly in acute areas of the plot, but dageron it for some reason removed. Translated the mission in the game , but the GTX file text is present(Why?For what would have happened, and maybe someone will want to delve into the resources and understand the meaning of the mission.)Reworked the whole text. If you have any comments regarding the translation write.
The other day VikS will update the patch. Too lazy to patch, here psp the image is already fully patched.
http://yadi.sk/d/yZVawyk_3DZrB

S

The Lord stopped working subtitles. That is, ceased to make contact at all. In the game settings, the option"Subtitles is enabled. What to do?

V
Vanches 10.11.19

To be more specific.
1) Which version of the patch or image and PS or PSP.
2) When it stopped working after a mission.
3)Try to start a new game and see whether the subtitles.

S

Version of the patch from the first post. 1.0 Final
PS2 version, PAL region.
Job the Department for combating drug trafficking was gone. About later it is silent. Now try to start a new game and see.

upd:
No subtitles, not even in the beginning. Did everything exactly according to instructions provided in the first post.
And gentlemen, I'd appreciate it. If you remove this filthy painted title screen with information about dagerously Russification. Well, it's annoying.

N
N690 10.11.19

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
To put the translation on PURE EUR version. If you put crack on top of Dageron'ovsky, the text, and should not be.

S

Sad. Okay, I'm off to download a clean image.

N
Nikined 10.11.19

And you translated the game? Or dopurile of dageron, I do not understand?

N
N690 10.11.19

Likened
dopurile of dageron and protection removed.

V
Vanches 10.11.19

I would say that essentially turned the game until the end, as it should be.completely redesigned all of the text and returned the original meaning in all dialogs. From digeronimo remained at about 50% of the text and then only because the best is not listed. Where could translate better I turned. Now finally correct the errors are about 70 errors found in dagerously the text, and the most notorious dagerously GO already got.

S

While the main title page with the logo and trademarks will translate?

V
Vanches 10.11.19

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.] Principle has already translated pages from the PC version they are almost the same? but in this sense I do not see there to read essentially nothing. Registred copyright blablabla in accord with the license to this original trademark blablabla etc. Who is interested? And really do not have time to read anything. Especially in the patch is not provided Russified texture.

S

Well, no, I think it is worthwhile to keep a kind of 'series', following PC brethren.

N
N690 10.11.19

Shephаrd [U. S. S. R.]
I personally sense in the transfer agreement not see.
PS. But if any man draw in the style of the original, then maybe add.