3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerHABCE100 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Any questions about the game (Clive Barker's Undying)

Stuck - com tsu world!
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denisko00762 18.11.21

Stuck in the abbey, went to the past for the golden key of the abbot, found the key, but where to go to get back to the future ??

G
GamerHABCE100 18.11.21

To the main hall where the ceremony is taking place. We need to pick up the scythe.

R
Rubercaine 18.11.21

People, tell me how to enter the diary (forgive me for being a little off topic).

M
Manuke 18.11.21

F3 to help you :)

m
mztartman 18.11.21

Help! Stuck in a monastery. Next to the chest, which is a secret hatchway. When I open the chest, I am given the key to the hatch, but for some reason it does not open. What is this game bug? Or is there something else that needs to be done?

m
mztartman 18.11.21

I don't need it anymore, I figured it out)

m
mztartman 18.11.21

I am in the courtyard of the monastery and I need to get into the catacombs with dynamite. I put it against the wall that needs to be blown up and nothing happens, he does not break it. What is the problem, please tell me!

V
VTKinds 18.11.21

who knows how to make a wide screen in the game? I play on the laptop and somehow it doesn't excite playing in the "square" (

z
zed495 18.11.21

Tell! I bought a license on gogh, but didn’t look at the language of the game, where can I get a Russifier from SoftClub?

W
Wicked mole 19.01.22

Can you tell me in whose version there were actors who voiced Artes and Celtas from Warcraft

G
Guest 15.12.22

Cannot pick up dynamite - is this a bug?