3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Bember 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Why do you love the game? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I am very interested in why you love CS: GO. CS: GO - A masterpiece, not a game! It has Cool Graphics and a lot of different buns! Why do YOU ​​love CS: GO?
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Negih 18.11.21

Slava Bember Why
do you love CS: GO?
3K hours - no aim

w
wow1337doge 18.11.21

CS: GO is when you meet silver, who has 2k hours
CS: GO is when you play like a god in the pub, and in competitive mode, like the bottom of
CS: GO, is when "How did you kill me !? ! "

V
Vyacheslav Voshchenkov 18.11.21

I only play in public

P
Pixel_Egor 18.11.21

wow1337doge
You forgot CS: GO - this is when you got demoted after 5 wins and one loss.

I
Ivan Fedotov 18.11.21

Of course - a rank promotion system

B
BredaKing 18.11.21

Relaxes after a long day of school. When it doesn't bomb, of course. And so - a certain constancy of this game fascinates.

H
Homikator 18.11.21

I love her because there you can bring people to a state of wild hysteria, because people who are so-called tasters think that they are, because the so-called lovers of other people's mothers do not even know where they are growing scion and how it looks in general, in general I love this game)

m
mit900 18.11.21

In cs, I love the ban system :)

V
Victor Boytsov 18.11.21

I don't like her, I thought I bought a normal shooter, but there is no pancake of elementary aiming.

G
GamOl 18.11.21

In the evening after work, I went into the mm, and perfectly distracted myself from the mortal world for 40 minutes.
Graphics and other goodies in general to one place.
But the opponents bombing farts is another matter ...

u
upumeg95 18.11.21

It would be better to ask why we do not like cs go)

J
JoeFargus 18.11.21

The game is shit! I regret that I learned about it and started playing it! I wasted a lot of time and nerves! I apnul the golden eagle and because of some dull *** who decided to get fucked up, fucked him up! A game of 10 out of 10 small *** covs!

m
maksim130 18.11.21

I love the cop not for the graph, but for the gameplay only there you need a high skill and not just a witch or the exact same battle

y
yaroslav223 18.11.21

For team play in a competitive game!

b
bre4kthru 18.11.21

for the Poles, who are often bombed

L
Lincoln20152 18.11.21

of course for updates

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 18.11.21

Cool graphics? ha ha

P
Panda_6eccmepTHa9l_Jlegu 18.11.21

And the graphics are impressive and mesmerizing that you want to go every day. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail, so it's interesting to play. Since in each game there are also disadvantages, but they are insignificant and I even like them))

I
Ivan Dro 18.11.21

Today I fell in love with CS GO, the knife fell out from the first case :)

A
ARROW2099 18.11.21

I love CS GO because people with one CS (50 hours) and a score of 32: 6 play Kalash. And at the same time they do not hide their real rank and say that they say they took an account from a friend to drive a Kalash. And also PPC how I love the update in the rank system and the ban system