3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vodoley62 18.11.21 07:41 pm

I bought the game MAD MAX from STEAM for 1049 rubles and was horrified!

I will put it on the sly. When the doors are destroyed, one part of the door remains hanging

img.playground.ru/images/7/8/dver.png "width =" 780 "height =" 438.75 "/>
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

He destroyed the tower, and part of the tower remained hanging in the air!

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

The route and the road in the lower left corner of the diagram are constantly disappearing!

p
pekabir 18.11.21

even have never seen such bugs on a pirate

I
Inquisitor of the noobs 18.11.21

Passed on a pirate, nothing like that.

M
Mercurionio 18.11.21

1: What does STIM have to do with it?
2: You have bugs with your video card / drivers. This is the first time I've seen such garbage, although the game has passed completely.

There are roosters, damn it ...

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

Guys, the fact of the matter is that there is no such thing on a pirate, this marriage is on the game that I bought from STEAM for 1049 rubles)))))))

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

Mercurionio
)) and here vidyuha if the wall is instead of a passage to the descent now I will put pictures more)))

X
Xiahou Dun 18.11.21

The whole problem is that you bought from STEAM for 1049 rubles

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

And not only that, when passing the place of profit at the Airport, such a location is completely closed by a wall. I expose 2 photos, the first photo was taken from a pirate game and the second photo from the game that I bought from STEAM for 1049 rubles)))

l
legusor 18.11.21

spent 62 hours in the game, passed / completed / collected almost everything. I have not seen anything like it. the game is pretty good if you don't pay attention to anything in addition to the plot.
the author is bombarded by some petty quibbles.

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

I’m already silent about the credits there generally laugh, the texts are duplicated twice when the scrap is charged by the collectors about the conversations between the characters, I generally keep quiet. So THINK AND IS IT WORTH BUYING THE GAME FOR SUCH BANKS FROM THE BOOKERS FOR SUCH MONEY ??? ESPECIALLY WITH STEAM!

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

legusor
Did you buy it from STEAM?

p
pekabir 18.11.21

WB cocks, not steam

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

legusor
I would have looked at you when there is a race, and in your lower left corner the road on the locator disappears))))

V
Vodoley62 18.11.21

bakabir I
totally agree! Vivat PIRATES have never seen hack on their side! downloaded the pirate and play again!

T
TheReds1892 18.11.21

I read everything but still did not understand what does steam have to do with it?
usually sin on developers who make the game
and not on the store that sells the game

E
El Huron 18.11.21

TheReds1892
you just don't understand that this game was bought from STEAM !!!

i
ilya_postal 18.11.21

Vodoley62
Steam is just a service that allows you to buy games. Developers - Avalanche Studios. As for these visual bugs, I have not noticed anything like this for the entire time of playing in the steam version. There was only a glitch with a canister and a balloon.

T
TheReds1892 18.11.21

El Huron
yes here my logic broke))))))))))

M
Mardrok 18.11.21

Damned !!! God-wicked TRIM !!! Burn in ATU !!!
"sarcasm")))