3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 18.11.21 08:08 pm

\ "Savant \" stopped working (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. I accidentally noticed that with the "Savant" proc during the completion of the task, the experience ceased to be multiplied ... (License). Who had that? What is the reason? Thank you in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
intellligent 18.11.21

Syava Targonius
Intellect did not swing after taking the perk?

S
Sprintin 18.11.21

xs I have a lot of intelligence, it rarely procs but apt! 2500 exp recently pruknulo.

S
Syava Targoniy 18.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
So he didn’t multiply the experience just for good ...
intellligent
Intellect 1 :)

T
ToXeNsiUs 18.11.21

I do not know how with the Savant perk, but the Sniper perk suddenly stopped working for me. I noticed this by the trembling of the aiming mark in the optical sight. When installing an improvement on aiming stability in the armor of the arms, the jitter of the mark does not occur at all, if the Sniper perk is learned. And then he took it and dropped. What does it have to do with the earlier save, but loaded the later one - no longer.

a
alex333555 18.11.21

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3siw35/i_tested_intelligence_idiot_savant_and_experience/
here is an article on the perk mechanics. The most important thing is dependence on inta. With 1 proc perk 12.5%, with 8 int and above - 2.5%

P
Palladium13 18.11.21

Same problem. Savant is not working. The image and sound of the quest proc is there and the expiration is given normally and not x3.

F
Falolout 18.11.21

The problem of not working out the Savant's experience coefficient arises after the third star of this perk. Some suggest not to take it (the third star), and who took it - to roll it back. But for true munchkins, difficulties are only a joy, because you can get around trouble with a full three-star savant. You just need to get off the curve state in one of two ways: 1 - re-save the starting quicksave from which you farm the "idiot", preferably asking the game system some innovations (like doing something about it, re-entering a location, for example, sleeping, running around stupidly, etc.). NS.). Method 2: before saving the starting quicksave, run away to kill any enemies (it doesn't matter if there will be a savant), so that the experience system is normalized and the bug goes away.
The second question is that the savant doesn't laugh at all. Surely you pumped up the intellect, so he is in no hurry to laugh. It is solved by a patient save-load, and the satrt save must be done right next to the accrual. Then one cycle of delivering almost any quest or killing a valuable freak will take about 7 seconds. On fast loading, even with 10 intelligence, you can roll a savant in about 20-30 cycles. To keep the farming cycle on quests as small as possible, do it when there is no sun, sometimes it takes a long time to load shadows and lighting effects. And yes, there is also an opinion that fast loading is not as effective in savant farming as loading through a menu. Well I do not know. I haven’t tested it, but from personal experience, you get bored to roll through the menu, when everything works great on F5. But you never know, suddenly someone has some kind of cant with F5, maybe this option will help you.