3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hangover 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Harsh Mercenaries (Diablo 2)

Previously, I always selected a measure for a magpie so that there was insight / infinity and something with a lich and resists. Today I thought about an "independent" measure, which I do not limit to weapons (perhaps even a barb from Act 5). Its main task will be tanking mobs and scattering with cold immunes. Previous measurements included hydras, souls, frenzitaurs, some snakes, succubi with their physical balls and some others. I suspect that, accordingly, he needs more than 75 cuts (ha?) Overcut, lich, possibly castes on hit / strike (I'm talking about decra), maybe slow (I'm talking about kelpie), possibly fhr and some kind of damage. In general, what ideas and experience does anyone have in this regard?
131 Comments
Sort by:
Еpiscop_moo 18.11.21

This is the measure of a golder in the park.
And there they don't hide corpses from a soldier dmzh?

How (from which) of insi to make a golem, so that it does not doh?
Better from the info, which someone inadvertently dropped on the floor, since there were such cases. He will not stop breathing, but the memory of the owner of the stick will live on forever.

P
PU3R 18.11.21

Episcop_moo

then my version is better, from the pride ...

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Episcop_moo, on the server YOURSELF tighten the nuts - and do not conceal. ;-)
Oh, this is the generation of the Unified State Exam for me ..; D

PU3R, yeah. from Pride he will not die anyway. ;-)

P
PU3R 18.11.21

Obsessed

in my opinion is the best investment of the cham

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

PU3R, do Pride> golem> rip it? xD

Еpiscop_moo 18.11.21

Oh, this generation of the Unified State Exam for me ..; D
Well, by the way, the melted corpse has nothing to do but hide the potential drop from the marauding attempts of the barbarian.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Episcop_moo, that's right. it's just that fircus, as usual, has its own vision. ;-)

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

midtone
Put hardpoints in master golem, and precast? Honestly, I don't even remember when was the last time a golem doh.

m
max54 18.11.21

Dosmotr
Rumor has it that the golem precast isn't working. Allegedly, every time you enter the game, it is "created" anew, taking into account the current skill level)

B
Bitard 18.11.21

max54
It would be logical, but I'm not sure about rumors.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

max54
Remains the same as it was when you last exited the game. as far as I know. Keep the stick and the golem 5-6 in the chest.

P
PU3R 18.11.21

Obsessed

I thought you caught the sarcasm :))

B
Bitard 18.11.21

PU3R
I caught a symphony of sarcasm [SARKAZM]. Obsessed'a, like mine, sarcasm locators are out of order, apparently. We fix ourselves.

p
passed 18.11.21

every time you enter the game, it is "created" anew, taking into account the current skill level
this

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

PU3R, yes, I already caught it and the conversation went in a different direction, and then the madarator came and mowed everything. : With

xs, in the single I have a golem dox, either with hard points or with precast. I would not become something more expensive than Insi on him.

B
Bitard 18.11.21

Obsessed
With the initiative of you, Vladimir Ilyich! D As for insi, I agree: the probability of losing ANY golem consists of the following gizmos:
1. The golem lay down in the pvm.
2. Char lay down in the pvm.
3. The golem lay down in pvp.
4. Char lay down in pvp.
5. The golem lay down in an unplanned pvp (pitch)
6. Char lay down in an unplanned pvp (pitch)
This is all very sad, yes.

PS
Golem from the pride as an Audi badge on the VAZ 2109. Very cool! The men are flowing, the girls are afraid.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

passed
but what is the difference between my version and yours?)) it will turn out the same.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky, תודה :-)

T
T-fox 18.11.21

Ya ne stal 4itat6 ves6 topik, ne znau bil li takoi variant merka ili net.
Eth reaper (shael ili ias / ed, ne obyazatelno dorogoi) + eth forty + kira (ias / ed)

Nyjna jivy4est '- holy freeze;
Nyjna skorost6 za4istki - might.

P
PU3R 18.11.21

T-Fox will lie down with Kira, it's better for Andi to at least raise the aura there ...

SpoilerNyjna jivy4est '- Prayer