3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GooseR19 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Fallout.4 patch.1.1.30 (Fallout 4)

where to download the patch? and what does he fix?
52 Comments
Sort by:
F
Felix Vaytekaytis 18.11.21

I have squares around the edges of the characters !!!!! Is it something I have or such a game curve ??? (Settings changed from max. To min.) Who knows, tell me.

G
GyJIeBeR 18.11.21

I have squares on the edges of the characters (I changed the settings from max. To min.) Who knows, tell me.
Still the textures are minimal current, set medium, high, etc. but they do not change, they look like on the minimums, I cut everything down, set the texture current, sense 0. grafon as in 2005 in games.

S
Sergey Samoilov 18.11.21

Hitrii
on 4 GB it physically cannot help but lag. I generally have unlock fps and 100 everywhere. But when you enter the city and the game starts to gain RAM, then lags and 1 fps start. This is for everyone

H
Hitrii 18.11.21

Sergey Samoilov

Spoiler

K
KrolikAlkogolik 18.11.21

Hitrii
How about 800? I have 1800.

S
Sergey Samoilov 18.11.21

Hitrii
and in the city I have 3.9 giga and lags. The game under 8 is calculated. I've already seen 5 topics here who have 4 gigs and lags up to 1 fps freezes

H
Hitrii 18.11.21

KrolikAlkogolik
1024x768, I have both a computer bottom and a 15 "monitor.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 18.11.21

Hitrii
Also bottom and 19 inches. But how 800? What did you do?

M
MaxSh15 18.11.21

Hitrii
What did you lure there?

A
Alexander Osipenkov 18.11.21

Guys, such a problem, starting with SmartSteamLoader (I have a broken game) I write that the program has stopped working, and starting from launchers from relatives such as (Fallout4Launcher) (Fallout4) nothing happens at all, please tell me what to do!

M
MaxSh15 18.11.21

Alexander Osipenkov

W
Wolfram carbide 18.11.21

So, update 1.1.30 fixes a little more than nothing, so there is no point in installing it.
Spoiler1.1.30 Beta Update (PC)

Fixes crash related to xaudio drivers.

f
flaur74 18.11.21

CrackFIX people where to download separately ???

T
Tokrem 18.11.21

GyJIeBeR
Turn off the detail of the sun's rays, first put low settings and then off. sunny rays or the setting will not be saved, then you individually increase the necessary parameters.

d
demansem 18.11.21

Tell me please!!
What could be the problem. I put the Ultra settings in the game, it takes 5-10 seconds to load and ultra textures are loaded, it is visually visible how they change right before our eyes, but it doesn't matter. The important thing is that after 30 seconds the textures fall to the very minimum and all textures in the game become soapy and so miserable ..
What could be the problem .. help ..

C
Ca1denc 18.11.21

flaur74 I have the
same problem) I can't imagine how to play further. Until this bug is fixed, I will not continue playing.

v
vidgin 18.11.21

demansem
Tell me please !!
What could be the problem. I put the Ultra settings in the game, it takes 5-10 seconds to load and ultra textures are loaded, it is visually visible how they change right before our eyes, but it doesn't matter. The important thing is that after 30 seconds the textures fall to the lowest wages and all textures in the game become soapy and so miserable ..
What could be the problem .. help ..
Most often this happens due to a lack of video memory (on video).

Sergey Samoilov
on 4 GB it physically cannot help but lag. I generally have unlock fps and 100 everywhere. But when you enter the city and the game starts to gain RAM, then lags and 1 fps start. This is
not for everyone.

G
GyJIeBeR 18.11.21

demansem
too, I'm waiting for patches, I don't play. You will find a solution, write in a personal.

G
GyJIeBeR 18.11.21

vidgin
seriously, the textures in this hat require more than 1 gig, why in the Witcher the textures are 20 times better and I had enough giga to play on medium-high?
maybe because the engine is a piece of shit that is not optimized 20 years ago? and the fanatics continue to defend the creation of the void with foam at the mouth. Like the fatty toha, all shit is a gods.

d
demansem 18.11.21

vidgin
Oh well .. this is an obvious bug. For such a game, to have a 4GB card to play the rules ?? it's ridiculous - I don't play in 4K, but only 1680x1050
2 GB of a card should be enough with my head, but as you can see it is not enough
I have asus radeon r9 270x overclocked 2gb with a percentage of FX8350 , Kingston HyperX 8GB 1866 MHz RAM
And this shit happens