3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My cat_ 18.11.21 08:59 pm

Something is missing. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

When I first entered the game, I had everything (armor, weapons, etc.) from AC2 there. And when I reinstalled, it disappeared. What is the problem and is this a bug?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 18.11.21

So there it seems, according to the plot, Ezio loses everything at the beginning of the game and unconsciousness turns out to be in Rome.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 18.11.21

My Cat
Reinstalled, logged in, when did you start playing?

_
_sem_ 18.11.21

6 years have passed! and you just started it now? Are you doing something?

A
Aips95 18.11.21

_sem_
What's wrong with that? Maybe the hands did not reach or the computer was not there. I started playing just a month ago.

h
hoursdragon 18.11.21

_sem_
In vain you are so, from the entire conveyor, the first, second, brotherhood and legacy are my most beloved and I often replay them over and over again, I just bastard from them. And it is quite another matter that the person who asked this question, most likely, is completely devoid of logic, because "gear" and so on cannot remain in the villa, which was destroyed, to put it mildly, plus, after the start of the movement, Ezio ran all the way to shirt and maximum with a hidden blade of his father, and then, in a wounded state, he is transported to Rome. Still, it is clear as two and two. In, not everyone can see, since such topics appear.

13rusich 18.11.21

hoursdragon
As for my favorites, I agree. I myself sometimes went through 5 times, especially 2 and brotherhood so that everything was 100%.
I also play the first FarCry regularly)