3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Savanovich 18.11.21 09:24 pm

Problems with the \ "Bands of Novigrad \". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

While searching for Bastard Junior, he simultaneously activated the quest "Gangs of Novigrad". As a result, the Bastard is already dead, and the quest is still hanging on the task "Destroy the arena of Bastard Junior" and does not want to end at all. The arena has no thugs, there are no bandits inside either. What is this bug, what to do with it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
X7Combinator 18.11.21

All this quest should go to the status "FAILED"
You can also try to talk to the Cleaver.

M
Mercurionio 18.11.21

This is "kind of a bug". At some stage of the main quest, it will be counted as a failed one for you, and it will not be an eyesore to you.

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

Nikita Savanovich
This is not really a bug. It's just that the developers made it possible to complete this quest in two ways. The first option is to get on your own to the places where you can find the younger ... as an option to play gwent with his people, and then come as a gladiator to his arena. The second way .... is to go to the Cleaver, take his people and use them to storm the aforementioned points. In this case, both quests will be counted and nothing will fail ... the latter, by the way, will drop the gold piece to Gearalt for helping his people.

k
kazak119 18.11.21

Halamor
bug is that he weighs in on active tasks, but should be in failed ones, immediately after talking with Rodovid.

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

kazak119
do two things .... kill the bastard and before that talk to the Cleaver.

k
kazak119 18.11.21

Halamor
Duc, but what am I? I have already passed it this way, and that, and that way, 340 hours
all the same )) I will say that I have more than one failed quest in all two passes. this is most likely due to the fact that I suffer from perfectionism, this is some kind of illness ((
in general, I play such games only with stable saving before each quest, the gothic style taught me this rule)

B
Boehringer 18.11.21

kazak119
I went through this quest in the second way ... went to the cleaver and with his people took out all three points of the bastard .... both quests were counted.

k
kazak119 18.11.21

Halamor
and both quests without a failed red cross inside the quest)) I know, I know, I've been procrastinating it several times.
in order not to fail the quest, you need to go to the tisak before talking with the radovid.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

This is not a bug. Geralt, either on a tip from Dijkstra, is looking for the bastard, or together with the Cleaver. Is it really difficult to turn on the head completely and a little logic =)))

I
Ialala 18.11.21

kazak119 in
order not to fail the quest, you need to go to the tisak before talking with the radovid.
By the way, it didn't help me just to talk to Tesak. I had to go through again, involving his people. But that's not all. The quest turned out to be buggy. I had such a story with him - I was storming the arena with Tesak's people, and when we reach the arena superintendent (or whatever it is) Igor, all the dwarves disappeared somewhere, and the quest was thrown into the failed ones. I had to puzzle over where the trigger sits, because people are passing by, so somewhere it is. It turned out that in no case should you pick up a letter near the entrance to the arenas, which makes it possible to enter there under a false name. When the letter is not in the inventory, everything goes well.
But the author has nothing to advise, except how to load the save and go through again, but this time with Tesak and his people.