3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 18.11.21 09:46 pm

How or what causes the spy rating to drop (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The problem started over the weekend. I penetrate other people's PB and steal resources from them. I try to do without killing, but if I see that I am in danger or I have already been discovered and time has slowed down, then I attack so as not to activate the alarm mode.

At the end of the capture, they give resources, money, soldiers and spy rating points to your PMC.
Just yesterday I had 200,000 points, and now I have 188,537 thousand. I have lost roughly 11.5 million points.
For almost all penetrations today, I have received a positive number of points. At least there should have been 210-215 thousand.

And there is one more problem related to this.

When I receive a reward, I do not always receive currency and resources. Helps exit to the main menu or exit the game. Resources are returned and money too, but it does not always work.

Has anyone faced such a problem?

Spoiler

I'm in 16th place. I hid my in-game nickname so that the attack didn't increase on my PB. From sin, although I have it very well fortified.

PS I'm attacking the bases that have given their consent to check the strength of the PB defense.
3 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 18.11.21

Sometimes I have a zeal, I go through the PB, everything is fine, but suddenly it goes into negative GMP, and resources are also not given (even though I stole them) after passing it, I am given a spy rating for the mission, and if I go again I see that he hasn't changed and he stands in the same place where he stood before my attack on the PB.
But when I play again (just like the first case) - I go through the PB and GMP goes into plus after completing and gives resources, then all the rules, the rating is also counted.

A
Apokalipsis113 18.11.21

I have had this experience with problems with the net. If somewhere, something does not reach the servers by horses, the penetration is not counted as successful, and our actions are not particularly important - the rating goes down. There were cases when this problem got out in a row and I sinned on my own, but it may still not be my provider's business - but some systematic error / problem of the game. At least I see no other explanation. In this case, since the rating is important, I recommend contacting the support of the game directly - one way or another, they will either explain or receive information about the problem.

I
ILIA_1992 18.11.21

Today, in general, a pun. The rating began to fall again, but I managed to return to 191 thousand.
And I had such a glitch. After exiting the game and immediately entering, that amount of money is gone. No more than 30 million

Spoiler