3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 18.11.21 09:46 pm

aliexpress Vs Ebay

I ordered myself on aliexpress
1) A cheap Chinese tablet
2) 3 Silk ties.
The amount turned out to be so-so, now I'm waiting for an order. told one friend, he laughed at me and advised me to look at the prices on Ebay. I looked and was very surprised, Ebay is cheaper than Chinese aliexpress.
What do you think is better than ebay or aliexpreess?
What do you usually order from such sites?
Does it make you afraid to buy things this way?
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheater in the Law 18.11.21

Ali is pretty comfortable. I ordered a jersey of one football team there, it came out 3 times cheaper than if I had bought it in a store. And most importantly, it is original, with all the factory brands. The truth goes on for a very long time, a month and a half.

V
Vaipen 18.11.21

China phones on Ali are really cheaper. We bought my mother a Chinese replica of Samsung C5 for 15k. But there is one thing, the Chinese are focused only on production and sale, but not on post-sales support. Nobody will sit and feed you every month a new firmware and support for new versions of the vedroyd. Those. if you bought a phone with a bucket 4.2.2. then you will walk with him, since everyone will have a 5th around for a long time. And by the way, Ali switched to the Finnish and Estonian mail. And there are legends about the speed of these guys.

L
Lyalya Buzova 18.11.21

I am also not special in shopping on such sites. I heard a lot of different reviews. And yet I would venture to order on Ebey. Moreover, there is a wonderful tip in Russian "How to buy on Ebey in Russia" https://qwintry.com/ru/articles/ebay-ogromnyy-vybor-tovarov-i-vozmozhnost-potorgovatsya

W
Wing42 18.11.21

Lyalya Buzova
The phrase "on Ebey" sounds like someone is being deceived. I don’t want to hear him anymore.

E
Elvira Savenko 18.11.21

50GB
Here I completely agree. They recently ordered a video recorder on ebay, for someone there for a gift, a non-worker arrived, they saved 250 re called ... On Ali, there have not been such failures yet, but on the other hand, we would hardly have ordered something like that on Ali, usually clothes and little things)

C
Cookingagen 18.11.21

And before that he always bought up on Ali. Cheap and cheerful. And recently I switched to JD. I already received columns from there that I ordered on 11.11, now I want to order a phone, on Friday they promise discounts up to -70%. And + $ 20. discount on purchases from $ 50
But not pink of course :)

N
Nomad01 18.11.21

bought both there and there. from Alika I ordered only things, because there they were cheaper than on ebee (the sizes fit, the quality is good). But my first purchase on the Internet was headphones and mp3 for 4GB from ebay (the quality was not very good). If you know what you want, then compare prices on sites and order where it is more profitable. I do not want to say that somewhere the quality is worse, somewhere it is better - it all depends on the sellers. Read reviews.
But when buying electronics, I advise you to find a review or unboxing of the desired package on YouTube, it's more reliable

V
Vaipen 18.11.21

Well, Ali and Ebey are kind of a little different things. Ali is a Chinese online store, and Ebey is something like our Avita, only for Americans.