3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Swapner 10.11.19 11:25 pm

Bonuses for publishing. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Gentlemen, I know what to create for this topic is silly, but the Internet is the exact answer I gave.

So, I went through the first Chapter, got an opportunity to blame on all parties, to dress, to shave. However, I have not found a costume arrow or medallion (or whatever gives boosts). Hence the question: how? How to get them?

Itself bought the Ultimate edition of the game.

Thank you in advance for a clear answer.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 10.11.19

Swapner
Going to camp in my tent in the trunk and a change of clothes (Nuevo Paraiso), weapons at any gun shop for$0.

L
Lodurr 10.11.19

Medallion of the lizards in that bag see. The guns stuff, not all at once in stores, it down the story will appear. Everything is there, except money. )
Maybe then the gold will be given, but first game no.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 10.11.19

can these buns in for a simple edition to get?

X
X Ishimura X 10.11.19

Lodurr
Yes, money that is not paved, nor given the promised treasure map, Le Trésor des Morts. Everything else seems present. At least the horse and the cannon at the Valentine was given for free, the amulet and the locket, too, was from the start. The clothes I got as bonuses no it does not, and the fact that wearing the HS initially, I was quite happy. So bother with disguises did not.

S
Swapner 10.11.19

Muskrat
Lodurr
The fact of the matter is that neither in the inventory of talismans, nor in the chest of the suit I discovered it was not.

Say: I only Finished 1 Chapter.