3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pixel_Egor 18.11.21 10:25 pm

Downgrade in innovation (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I won 4 rinks and lost one. Guess what? I HAVE BEEN DOWN! Oh my God, how I got bombed. What is this nonsense? This was not the case before, is this normal?

28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOLEKMLG 18.11.21

Negih
Do you understand what it means to be in first place in 6 skating rinks, then drain 1 and then decrease? my rank? I agree to Kalash, but not 4 nova beat for sure

N
Negih 18.11.21

Vlad Ninashov,
I agree to a Kalash, but not 4 new to beat for sure
Well, then nothing will prevent you from earning the rank that you consider yours.
I just played 3 skating rinks. 1) 4:16 wines 2) 3:16 lus 3) 4:16 wines Mostly supreme and a couple of globals. The games are completely different in terms of skills. Where we won, the enemy did not even know where to look and what to do, did not understand the pressure or did not catch the timings. Thought BigStar or lower ... no - supreme. So I play like this - one skating rinks on the easy, the second we lose on the easy.
PS. As I say, you have to wait a couple of weeks and all the ranks will settle down.

N
Nik0LaI123 18.11.21

There were two Kalash did not play for 2 months, played on a new system, gold nova 1 good afternoon, deleted

R
RolexX 18.11.21

A similar situation. I was big old, I haven't played for a couple of months, I went in, won the rink with an excellent score in the first place - they gave me a gold nova 1. Now my ChSV sends postcards from the bottom. Thanks Volvo.

k
kz_sayat 18.11.21

Was a golden eagle, merged up to two Kalash

-
-SlashuuR- 18.11.21

Well, then nothing will stop you from earning the rank that you consider yours.
Yes, this is not the point. For example, a person has 800 hours in the game and Bigstar, for which he wins back, he walked before him from Silver. After the update, he is forcibly downgraded to 4 stars (which he had at 300 hours). Duck, why the hell should he waste his time again (with a crazy CD of 40 frags, the new system fills up ~ for 7-8 victories in a row, each skating rink takes about an hour, take into account the number of flying highrangs, derankers, boosters, cheaters, etc.), to sit on the ranks that you went through a long time ago? It turns out that those 500 hours were wasted and the game itself discourages the desire to grow further.

S
Spiny 18.11.21

The biggest thing I could get was a Kalash. Then the update came out and now I'm a complete silver! Often on the 1st place, but not infrequently, Tim Downs comes across. Tim drags me to the bottom. I also play always alone, without my team. I just play wherever I go. The new system killed me. I will always see with a Nubian rank. I won 2-3 skating rinks, and then 1 defeat and immediately DECLINE!

v
vidgin 18.11.21

there were two kalash, merged to kalash with a wreath. What is the problem then?)) Well, you play at low ranks, so you will be dragging "nublo", this is also fun. For interesting skating rinks, people are always recruited from friends or a team is created, where your rank will not matter. "It turns out that those 500 hours were wasted and the game itself discourages the desire to grow further."
I am pinned by such comments. Those. a man played 500 hours for the title? Is he mentally retarded? A rank is the assessment of your skill by the game, it does not give you any advantages or status. The game may evaluate you incorrectly. You can climb with a good team and have a rank higher than you deserve and vice versa.
It always seemed to me that skill is the main thing in CS. And the title is only a secondary. Right now I play on "Kalash with wreaths" on an equal footing with big stars, because I have big stars in my team and he throws us against big stars. What difference does it make what my rank is if I can play?
What are these endless "I play bigstar, but I sit on four stars." Well, gather a team of big stars and play with them. If you really play bigstar, then the guys will take you to matches, and you will gamble against interesting opponents. What is the problem then?
I have friends in the incentive who are of high rank, but with whom I will never play in the same team in my life. Some of them are too emotional, others are too aggressive, and still others sometimes freak out and throw skating rinks. First of all, you must be a reliable player and not interfere with others on your team. Your skill is very easily checked in one or two rollers. It doesn't matter what your rank is, Lord. If you are adequate and showed your friends that you can carry on their rank, then at least be a silver, what's the difference?