3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boening 18.11.21

You're right

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 18.11.21

A.Soldier
24.02.06 16:22 why "Zharkovich"? Explain the meaning

My surname is Zharkov.
Hence Zharkovich and Zharik.
I just like to call girls that.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

weird, I thought your name was Agent Smith :))

R
Rocker89 18.11.21

Vakul U Petrunichy Peter or Petrunich

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 18.11.21

and my name is - Mitchell -)

S
Shadow of the dominion 18.11.21

And we have -
Grasshopper, Equator, Manyakina

A
Andrey696 18.11.21

Boar

A

persuasive request: write the reason why the brow is given such a klikuha

k
kind practitioner 18.11.21

jigit - it's clear why

A

Nope, I don't understand, explain :)

A
Al jay 18.11.21

So ... in short, you suck everything in. SchA we will tell you about our friends (drinking companions)

Johnny (aka Goblin) and Billy (aka Whore) - we are like best friends and all that.

Kesha (Parrot, Do-Do, UFO), Beaver, Red (Dudka), Pika, Mikhun, Doolittle (Dula, Dulep, Abdul), Maloy, Grandpa, Shushik, Jin, Assoc (Associate Professor), Babay, Barmaley, Pig, Justus, Vegetable Garden, Boatswain (Fish), Witch, Bucket, Hare, Crazy, Kinder, Orbits, Player, Boomer, Frost, Bizzlya, Gashan, Linden, Swan, Struk (Parul), Asmik, Sugar (Samovar), Fox, Chip , Tatoshka (Tofik), Shummi, Dimchez, Rustle, Toastmaster.

Further - classmates of the Whores. Old, Thermos, Goblin, Academy, Bukhorg (aka Billy), Green, Mordaty, HZ, Proforg, Yykhvi, Sancho, Forrest, Lee, Gogi, Darling, Woman, Bearded, Puffer, Zek, Self-propelled guns, Big (Panic, Salo ), Daring, Drying, Idiot, Truck Driver, Boniface, Hedgehog.

Next - the former classmates of the Whores. Weasley (Boar), Egr, Stump, Eunuch, Professor Chaos, General Bardak (Stump), Old Man ...

In short , I'm already sick . I don't remember all of them.

Shl. Not a single click is invented - everything is 100% real. Have friends. Many. And often.

A

Nikki, now tell us why everyone got exactly such a nickname%)

A
Al jay 18.11.21

They were already born with klikuhs. It is even indicated in the passport.

Seriously, the klikuhi were invented 5-7 years ago (and then I did not know any of them at all, but Johnny knew, but says that he also forgot). Anyone who loves to list broke.

N
Nikitos22 18.11.21

HM.
Russian-alka mikhalka.
biology-sweaty cow.

A
Al jay 18.11.21

Damn, you all have stupid klikuhi. And not original. As if they were making up in kindergarten. In short, we are angry!

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 18.11.21

Look, if I'm not mistaken, the "whore" is you. Original. And obviously they did not come up with it in kindergarten. Only now I'm wondering, what have you earned such a klikuhu so much? After all, friends give klikuhi. This is, of course, "cool, raspy and all that" but I, for example, would not be able to sleep peacefully if comrades called me that, albeit as a joke, loving.

F
Face2Face 18.11.21

fashion model
so what? and you look at yourself from the side, you can also find some special signs to which you can cling.
Do not judge others and you will not be judged.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

-
-U2- 18.11.21

I also remembered "Enema, Elephant, Tchaikovsky, Bald"

S
SED 18.11.21

Dumpling, globe !!!

A
Al jay 18.11.21

Whore - that's what I called myself. It's just that I kind of ... often go to the left ... well, in short, forget it =)