3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
k
kind practitioner 18.11.21

Amethyst
klikuha was invented with the mind, and carries a deep moral value))
amethyst - STE in Bashkir means "not drunk." We call one guy like that, because when everyone is drinking at the rink, he doesn't drink ...

T
Tank 18.11.21

I also remembered a laurel bush, a cherry, a trumpet unversal !!!

S
Stardrageddon 18.11.21

Morgue.

V
Vo1k. 18.11.21

We have a kid with the last name Korobkov in our class, so he is a box, a box, a bun.

And also an excellent student (the guy is just crazy). His nickname is Google, Yandex.

A
Antonio 18.11.21

In our company there were such were Gray, Senya, Rook, Cat, Dog, Belt. I was unnamed. The name is short, although they tried to come up with it, but nothing stuck.
Gray - Sergey Lopatin
Senya - Yurka Sintsov
Grach - Grachev (forgot his name)
Cat - Kotov (I don't know his name)
Dog - what to call, I don't know
Belt - Dima Remyannikov
Friends were only Yurka Sintsov and Dima Remyannikov, the rest were friends.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

A nickname from a name is primitive. The nickname must be ... no, not a nickname. They are given to animals. The nickname should be depending on the lifestyle of a person, on the nature of his activities and other things.

A
Antonio 18.11.21

Agree.

S
Serg_Dor 18.11.21

Let me remember who I knew. Yeah Fatty bitch (fatty and l * x it turned out) Masha (in fact, his name is Misha) Narkosha (piz ** k always walked stoned) jerking off (caught somehow)

G
GreatVV 18.11.21

Well, I have three types of klikukhe:
1. From the surname: Rotter, Rotny, Rota, Rotterdamus, Ladies, Wrotter, Wrotterdam (This is all because of my surname Rotterdam)
2. from the name: Blister, Volder, Volodyrny (This is from Vladimir)
3. from behavior and appearance: punker, user, mohawk, fountain (well, you wait with the dude under the pressure of water that is drained from the building), idiotos, banditto avakakas.
A whole poem in 3 parts is connected with each one.
But my most common nickname is Vovan. Now, everybody treats me with respect and considers me a nutcase. Well, you run around with the subject (read in the topic of punks) and then you will understand. That Punk's not dead & Punk forever. !!!

L
LorD CaHeK 18.11.21

mogu skazat svoi starinkii nik s kotorim ja ganjal okolo 3x let
piska-driska :)

F
Funny boy 18.11.21

And my name in the class is Dudik (last name is Dudko). At first, the name was Dudka, but one kid broke a rib (on purpose), and everyone shut up. Dudik is at least inoffensive.

U
User 44023 18.11.21

Yes. More offensive "Dodik". It's good that your classmates haven't thought of this before)))))))))))))))

a
aXenom 18.11.21

We have one called that - a lazy ... until now, no one knows what it is, and why he suddenly is a lazy, but they have been calling for three years already, someone does not even know his real name ..

-
-Lemon- 18.11.21

The pipe rules! It would be possible to muddy a pipe ... at least smoke a bun.

Ipat! Only the Almighty himself can follow the thin thread of your reasoning, for it is lost among its own numerous turns and turns. Especially piquant looks in this garbage, rancid and rotten liquid verbal diarrhea - the spectacular word "Bun", a sort of majestic bead decorating your pussy. Buns "- blush ... they just come out of puffy sips, chewed, stormy vomit of proclamations ... And even the most all-knowing thinker does not know how a completely harmless statement caused in the depths of your mind such unpleasant vomiting on the basis of your" buns "that you deigned to write in your, though certainly LJ, but clearly deserving of publication ...

C
CyberPro 18.11.21

From the class: Pelmen or Schnitzel (fat), Punk (from the last name), Thug (also from the last name), Rezak (from the last name), Chinese Ts (narrow-eyed Hindu =)), Beaver or when za. could not help but write), Jostic (HZ why), and I Shoelace (also don’t know why they just call it that) =)

g
gamer23 18.11.21

My klikuha was "Fly" ...

And so in the classroom and at school we had "cheburek" "rostishka" "squiggle" "nabiga" (this is an Englishwoman) "vosabnya"!

-
-U2- 18.11.21

I have a klikuha "Cat"
Shl. I do not know why

[
[BM] RusTer 18.11.21

LAMZIK - how lucky a dude

O
Obiasion 18.11.21

I have the surname Dubinsky in my unbelief, so
after two lectures he had a mozooebinsky

D