3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 19.11.21 12:11 am

Survival Mode (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I would like to know more specifically what it is, what kind of chips are there, and especially where this mode actually exists, in a single or just some separate tests.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Valiev 19.11.21

I also watched the video and did not understand what was the point until you set the fire on fire and that's it, and where the survival is not days or hours, how will it be?

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 19.11.21

Survival mode is a separate mode, not a single. The point is to hold out as long as possible. So far I went through training and died on the very first day, then I gave up on this matter. We must survive, collect firewood, food, and so on. Larka constantly freezes, if you do not find and light a fire in time, weakens if you do not collect food. On the map, she is attacked by wild animals and bandits. It is necessary to collect artifacts in the caves on the map. There is no map, so you have to look for everything and remember the location. When you collect all the artifacts, light a fire in the right place, a helicopter arrives. Next is the next card and so on until you die. How many days I don’t know. I saw 64 days in the top leaders. The regime seemed nerdy to me.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Nikolay Kivenorb

Survival mode is a separate mode, not a single.

Of course you upset me, it's sad that it is not in the single, I would just like the single to have a more complex and interesting mode (for example, in the same Deda Spcace 3 there were as many as three different modes for a single, and this made the passage really more interesting and difficult) As a separate mode, this is not at all interesting, and so thanks for the explanation.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 19.11.21

saa0891
Well, it's stupid to compete with your friends on the leaderboards.
Like - "Look, how I held out, and the gallop poured out different garbage"