3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NS_ 19.11.21 12:11 am

Official support for the Russian language (Resident Evil 0)

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Enlighten, please. Will there be official support for the Russian language in "Resident Evil 0: HD Remaster"? At least at the subtitle level. If not, why (your opinion)?
30 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 19.11.21

_Y_
And if it doesn't, won't you buy it?

O
Oleg V 19.11.21

tovarish comrade
, for example, I do not pay for games that do not have fully translated text and sound ...

B
Beun 19.11.21

Officially, no.
Most likely, as usual, translators from ZoG will try. For which they are honored and praised.

I
ILIA_1992 19.11.21

Oleg V
But this is not a reason not to buy games. Either you buy and play, or you walk by. It's like you didn't like the loaf in the store.

O
Oleg V 19.11.21

ILIA_1992
this is a real reason, it's like you ordered a taxi, paid the money, said the address where you need to be taken, and you were taken to a completely different place and the money is not returned ... I pay for a specific quality, not for abstract "labor" ...

t
tovarish comrade 19.11.21

Oleg V.
And I play the original - not that difficult English, to be honest, despite the fact that I'm not that strong in this language.

I
ILIA_1992 19.11.21

Oleg
V. I’m talking about Vasily, and you’ll talking about erema. The manufacturer created primarily a product for the USA and EU countries, where people support the game with the ruble (euro). In the countries of the former USSR, the situation is deplorable. I will not pay, because I am already shaking the voices. Therefore, the publisher does not care about us and because of such grief of buyers. Trust must be earned.

Here's an example. I went into the store and tried on a jacket. I don’t like it, but I’ll pick it up without buying it and wear it out of spite. You steal in this way and do not admit your guilt.

And you tell me about the taxi. In a taxi, like a game, no one requires a buy-ride. Don't have money or don't like the service? Walk or use public transport.

C
CreMat0ry 19.11.21

In general, I went through the third part in Japanese and did not complain: D The question is, will the same disgusting port be like the remake? Because even with minimal requirements, it simply slowed down in earnest :)

m
maloicot 19.11.21

those who have not played resident evil on 1 Sonya cannot understand, before everything was in English, and it happened in Japanese

m
maxxim1891 19.11.21

Along the way, soon there will be no support for the Russian language at all in games.
PS Call of duty and Assassins creed don't count.

m
maxxim1891 19.11.21

ILIA_1992 Yesterday
I deceived the taxi driver. I paid, but did not go myself.

O
Oleg V 19.11.21

maloicot
I played on the first Sonya with a translation from the paradox - there were norms ...

O
Oleg V 19.11.21

ILIA_1992
developers, too, no one forces them to do anything ... I purchased the product from another distributor - this is not theft, this is competition (voting in rubles / euros) ... if you buy for free (donation / inheritance, just a friend gave them to drive, and so on) - this is theft, then doing paid dls, releasing old games 2 times on a paid basis is a fraud, and the absence of the Russian language is, at least, discrimination, especially when doing German and / or Italian, despite the fact that the population of these states is smaller Russian ... the example of a taxi is exaggerated, but quite accurate - at first they take money, the quality and the result do not correspond to the declared ones, but no one returns the money ... and yes, the trust of each individual consumer needs to be earned and earned, the fact that consumers in America, Europe and Russia are different - these are the problems of the manufacturer,and not Russian consumers ...

O
Oleg V 19.11.21

SonyK.
this is one of the options ...

s
saa0891 19.11.21

If not, why (your opinion)?

In fact, everything is obvious, because few people will buy such hack from us, so neither the localizer nor the developer considers it necessary to do it.

B
Baltazar9 19.11.21

the translation is promised from ZoG within two weeks after the release of the game in Steam, well, it seems to be almost ready, in the beginning they will do it for PS3, protest, and then they will throw it on the PC))

_
_NS_ 19.11.21

Alina Kabaeva
Well, as if I have no problems with English. But this does not mean that games should not have support for the Russian language. It is more pleasant to read and hear Russian speech, of course, when it is well localized.

A
Admiral86 19.11.21

Yes, the main thing is that she, like a rezik, does not turn out to be the first to turn on and she is like in slowmo

E
Ex_Vandal 19.11.21

Oleg In
this theft, then making paid DLC, releasing old games 2 times on a paid basis is a scam.
There was an interesting article in the blogs about paid DLC. With them, not everything is as straightforward as it seems. And about the release of games for the second time - why the hell is this fraud, justify. If a publishing house has the rights to a book and it has published it in a circulation of 25k, according to your logic, it no longer has the right to release and sell a second edition of this book ??? Funny logic. The same is with games, another thing is that the old games are already outdated and the price seems too high to you. However, the resik was nevertheless adapted for the PC, and not just re-released.

saa0891
In fact, everything is obvious, because few people will buy such hack from us, so neither the localizer nor the developer considers it necessary to do it.
We will buy a little and download a lot. It's a hack, why pay for it, it's better to download it from the tracker, go through and righteously resent the fact that the game is a khatur, there is no localization and, in general, the threshing floor is complete.

f
fOXY9 19.11.21

For the Newfag itself. The game is old, if you want to learn the lore and the plot, open Google, there is a full story, you can read each magazine, get acquainted with the world of the game. Well, to complete the game, basic knowledge of the English language is quite enough.
P / s in ~ 10 days there will be a transfer from Zog.