3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21 12:11 am

Add-ons (Mass Effect 2)

Good day.
I'm wondering how many add-ons the second part of the game has? I saw 25 on the Internet, downloaded a repack with 23.
I am also interested in where you can get these add-ons separately from the game, in folders that you just need to drop into the game folder (and will such a design work)?
24 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Threw you a link in a personal, there are all the additions separately. Paradox is one of my all-time favorite games, but due to the idiotic distribution system I won't buy it. Until they make a normal GOTI 1 + 2 + 3 + all dlc. And it's not even about the cost, I don't mind dumping 5k for everything about everything. It's just that all this kotovasia with biovar points, downloading each dls from the site, you get the idea.

B
BerkutArmageddon 19.11.21

OakSorcerer
I wrote to you about your link, also torrent files do not download on this link, and does not magnetize to the torrent client.

B

Another technical detail at the beginning of the second part: how did the collectors discover the first Normandy? Didn't stealth systems work? This question has not been solved for me. (I see no point in creating a new topic).

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Actually, both weapons and all other collector systems are inherited from the reapers, and they did not know the word stealth, with all the ensuing consequences for Normandy.
ZY plot dls pieces 3-5 and everything else is shellon, weapons, armor, etc.

B

CRASBULLET
As I understood during the first playthrough, collectors are "Protheans" enslaved by the reapers. But nevertheless, it is still not clear how the first Normandy was discovered, because its "stealth systems" absorb both internal radiation (against passive radars) and external (active radars).

B

By the way, can anyone know about the radar: in normal mode, it displays only the direction of the mission, and in the control panel mode, it displays the positions of allies and opponents (if it is not jammed). There are two problems with the radar:
1) if on assignment there is something displayed in the lower right corner - this is something that blocks the radar, this causes inconvenience, in particular in the control panel mode; how can i fix this? Maybe there is some kind of mod that moves this "something" a little higher?
2) how to make it so that the radar would be displayed in normal mode without pressing the map button, and so that the radar would be displayed from the control panel? Maybe some kind of mod too?

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
BUT as the Joker said, it is enough for them to look out the window))
Shl on the next question, there are probably no such mods.

p
predator999 19.11.21

It also bothered me that there were so many dls and more than half were paid. I bought the game in the original standard edition and downloaded the repack with peace of mind. In general, I think that DLS is being killed by the game industry and sucking money from our wallets, at first the game costs 500 rubles and then, taking into account the DLS, the full product reaches a price of 3 thousand

B

predator999
Don't tell me; I don’t know how much it costs (pirate), but the Lair of the Broker DLC, I think, is worth the money, especially for fans of Liara.

B

CRASBULLET You
can't use the side cannon to aim through the porthole, IMHO.

p
predator999 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Yes, I don’t argue that the dls are good. The citadel for me3 is also interesting, it's just that politics itself is annoying that the game is being split into parts, why not immediately release a whole product. With Liara there is generally a funny situation, it was literally the fans begged for it and I no longer remember whether it was paid at all.

B

predator999
Well, not the point. As for splitting the game into parts, this is a normal phenomenon that allows you to swing the loot. There is nothing good or bad in this.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

junk and farts
1 Blood Dragon Armor Dragon Blood Armor
2 Inferno Armor Inferno Armor
3- Terminus Weapon and Armor Terminus Weapon and Armor
4- Collectors 'Weapon and Armor Collectors' Weapon and Armor
5- Cerberus Assault Armor Cerberus Assault Armor
6- Umbra Visor Visor Shadow
7- Sentry Interface Scout Helmet
8- Recon Hood Guardian Helmet
9- The Arc Projector Arc Emitter
10- M-22 Eviscerator Shotgun M-22 Ripper Shotgun
11- M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle M-29 "Sniper Rifle" Fang
12 Aegis Pack Aegis Pack
13 Firepower Pack Firepower Pack
14 Equalizer Pack Equalizer X Pack

plot and where you can tumble
15th arrival - where the preset mass effect 3 and the repeater bumped
kasyumi - mercenary plus mission for loyalty 17 zayed masyani - mercenary plus mission for loyalty.
18 memory lord
19 and overlord. I don’t remember. in one case, we are given a device flying over the ground and missions with it, in the second case, a certain posan oligophrenic who was connected to the geth so that he hacked them. I know how it affects me3.
20 the wreckage of the first Normandy Tama can be rubbed against an element like and erected a monument with wax, I remember at once.
21 shaduf broker - there is actually a broker to be kicked for throwing a hoist in the first part. and ishe liara asks for
more couple I don’t know.
aaa ... 22 there was still such a comic book of solutions as Sony Playhouse 3 maybe mass1 did not come out there.
like there were still a couple of exclusive footcloths and pajamas for Sony Playstation 3 in the game, it is not explained in any way. bummed and that's it. somewhere I read that the ship where it flew can be tracked by repeaters. and ships are slow, so knowing the repeater narrows the search area. according to the code of normandy, it cannot remain in stealth mode for a long time, since it has an excess of heat. also, according to the code, all ships must release heat into the atmospheres of the planets. Normandy was hanging around the planet, which, in general, hints that she was burned for this occupation. but then, for some reason, they didn’t burn cp2, it’s incomprehensible. maybe they just watched for a long time there like a goth proshol until they caught up with Normandy and Shepard, maybe he was a pain in the ass of the reapers. and if the gett was looking for Shepard, then it was not particularly difficult for the reapers.

how did collectors discover the first Normandy?

B

MunchkiN 616
Sorry for the amendment: the DLC number 18 on your list is called "Master of the Flame".
As for the destruction of the first Normandy - in the cut-scene it was said that "... the stealth systems are on". And in order to start the release of heat into the atmosphere - I think that technically you need confirmation for this action, you see, the first Normandy in the story at the beginning rummaged in search of Geth activity.
The only logical explanation that suggests itself to me is the search for a "dead zone" in space, when the absorbed radiation is completely absorbed by the ship. So you can reliably detect the position of this "dead zone" by scanning from at least three sides; but again, the first Normandy discovered only one ship, which was the collectors' ship.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
in fact, with super cool technology, it is not difficult to track a ship even with completely earthly technologies. The
first is the loss of brightness of the reflected or emitted light by the object when the ship was blocked by
this second microlysis. though it will be negligible for a ship, but I think when it flies with this mass effect it will be great.
well, all sorts of radio spectra and thermal spectra. Against the background of the planet, the ship will finally look like a cold spot, I would not be surprised at the navigator's place.
in the book about massafekt and there is one like it was said that the ships have no windows. mk they fly in the overwhelming world there is nothing to see. but people seem to have them. Therefore, the disguise of this stealth mode is reduced to the fact that the Normandy turns off the engines and they create a lot of heat and flies on the core of the mass. and for Normandy cf1 in the massif, the emphasis was on the fact that the core is huge and expensive. in Normandy, cp2 means even more and more expensive, but in relation to the stellar mass it is already less.
so returning to the question of how the ship was burned - well, more advanced technology and that's it. it makes no sense to dwell on this in detail.

B

MunchkiN 616
I agree ... But as for terrestrial technologies: the cold spot effect can be "avoided" if the ship does not absorb external radiation, but "passes" it "through itself" through the skin; if the skin is "tuned" correctly, then the scanning radiation will be passed, as it were, into the "flow around" the ship. Internal radiation still has to be absorbed (or can a system of directed emission of radiation?).
If we talk about the fact that the ships have no windows - maybe so (I haven't read the book), but in the second part of the second Normandy the windows are closed; also on the Legion loyalty mission there is a boat that also has no windows; The Legion himself comments on this as follows: "windows are the weak link in the structure of the ship." As for "nothing to look at" - this is already a question of philosophy; also when flying at superluminal speed in the Star Trek universe, this is revealed in a different light - there, stars such as slip through like lines.

B

And one more interesting detail that concerns all parts of the game: why do quarians hide their faces? I understand that sterilization (sterility), the tightness of the spacesuit are all business, but this is not a reason to always be covered with tinted glass?

N
Nikel2 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
dude well, you've already turned it down, you just want everything at once, it just doesn't happen, wait a little :)

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
No, everything would suit everyone if it were in one place, and you buy a game in origin or incentive, and then you have to go to the biovars website and buy dls there. This is terribly inconvenient to say the least. I bought ME1-2 on incentive, I know what I'm talking about.

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Read http://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Home_page for you it will be a treasure if you are a fan) Quarians lived on ships for a long time out of the sun and there is no immunity, because no fresh air.