3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 19.11.21 12:26 am

Why Silent ... [Spoiler alert!] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Why does she leave in episode 45? If anyone can, please explain, otherwise I didn’t get it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Burmistrov 19.11.21

Sativum
She is infected with parasites (the type of language is English), and so that everyone on the Mat.base does not get infected, she had to leave, it will be more interesting to go further (I will not say the spoiler, otherwise it will be offended who).

R
Reddington1371 19.11.21

Vadim Burmistrov
Oh good evening Vadim) thanks for your advice again) by the way today I just earned a butterfly for the emblem and now the plot will stall right? So until I remove the emblem? Towards the end of the game, I mean

z
zagruzon 19.11.21

Vadim Burmistrov has been
playing for half a year, whoever wanted to, he passed. as for me you can calmly spoil, especially since the topic says that they are here

C
Cucumber312 19.11.21

Sativum
I would also leave the base where 98% of employees are men, if I were a girl.

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

zagruzon
Well, well.
Stupid hamsters watered me with mud for a whole week, just because I said in the subject that Big Boss will die at the end of MGS4 and the game came out 8 years ago.

z
zagruzon 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
oh shit , it makes your tea turn sour. I once on kanobu minus the account to the bottom for one careless vyak on the forum

S
Sativum 19.11.21

Vadim Burmistrov
As I understand it, this Wolbachia is a parasite, it spreads when you speak its language. It turns out that she infected Snake while talking to the helicopter. Or not?