3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 19.11.21 01:06 am

Are you looking forward to the game? (Blade Soul)

We write.
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brutal_1349 19.11.21

The toy wakes up better than TERA.

F
Fraison 19.11.21

I'm waiting for the game. It is very interesting to see how unique and interesting it will be.

W
WarlokIII 19.11.21

I'm waiting for the game class !!!!

S
Screw it 19.11.21

Kawaii busty cuties, how not to wait? : D

A
AplustZ 19.11.21

Let's see what happens

z
zloebuchii 19.11.21

The game is just a class, I'm already playing the alpha version, but when it comes out I don't know exactly what I'll find out about the game, I'll unsubscribe

z
zloebuchii 19.11.21

T
TrankDee 19.11.21

damn, but just the question, what is everyone waiting for sobsno?) who said that she will be released in Russia?) and who does it in general?) but in general I do not argue, the game is worthwhile)

D
Dikobrazz. 19.11.21

zloebuchii
you play atomics ????
just screenshots are yours ..
1n game ....
and the rest are just, in theory, nourished on the Internet (there is the 2nd off of the cbt goes from it and the map is full)

S
SonikaFau 19.11.21

people who wrote in 2011 that the BS out, where to download? DW
's concealed if anyone is interested)

game will be released in June this will goda.platnoy-story clearly, somewhere 250-500r month
longer do not know yet)

D
Dikobrazz. 19.11.21

SonikaFau
and again staged official screenshots .....
apparently not a single person got to the Korean off-

site ....... atomics is our everything

l
la gente la lluvia 19.11.21

The game will probably be cool, the combat there is very dynamic, which cannot but rejoice!
By the way, the game will include both a monthly subscription fee and a time card (how much you play so much and pay)

z
zloebuchii 19.11.21

I am still playing on the Korean server here are the screenshots

D
Dikobrazz. 19.11.21

zloebuchii
atomics he is such an atom ..........

R
Richards 19.11.21

zloebuchii
You are such a wicked ....))) There is a maximum of level 15, it’s a pity that there is more than one purchase of the game, so I would gladly buy, guild pile 2 was never localized because ours need to pay every month and it sucks.

R
Richards 19.11.21

In general, I found out and the localization of guild pile 2 will be the same, but I hope soon, because while you are hammering for 400 rubles a month, I will play enough there by buying the game once.

A
Andrey Surikov 19.11.21

Raji-Dragon
Question: In Russia, will you have to pay only once for a purchase? If so, then it will be very cool, and if you have to pay then sadness, but the game is worth it ...

[
[Roma] 19.11.21

Andrey Surikov
let it be better to have a subscription and I will pay every month and there will be no donation in the game ... than pay 1 time and donate .... the game will die right away IMHO I

'm waiting for the game, I hope I will surpass the ion, the atoms have become boring for 3 years, and even and fucked up with innovations (I hope it will be a worthy alternative IMHO.

D
Dark3DX 19.11.21

no, i'm not expecting her, i don't give a fuck about her

D
Denya99 19.11.21

as for me the game is very cool, but I hope it will be without donation,
I really love MMORPG and I'm waiting for this game