3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get_grow 19.11.21 01:06 am

Story from my life (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Alexander Nasibulin It's
lousy of course that because of the woman the impression of the witcher has deteriorated, but anything can happen, whatever you say.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 19.11.21

It is because of such people that they say that all women need only money. My condolences for the loss of the game. And about the girl - it's really good that she merged early.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Yes, I understand you there are such bitches, but the witcher personally immerses me in a world where there are still some rules and you can change something, you should not hate the toy, because CDPRG made it with love for the players, not like others. And after work gives the opportunity to plunge into that world and forget the problems. So go ahead and get in there a lot of fun. Everything comes back and someday he will not need her and he will find another and remember what could have been different just like in the neutral ending about Geralt's personal life. And the music on Skellig calms me down.

S
Shadowarm 19.11.21

good girl, smokes and drinks

P
Putnik_Dirar 19.11.21

I was expecting something, like, "I come to their house, and she, s.uka, plays with him in our Witcher." What can I say .. That is why everyone should have their own interests, in which he does not devote others, especially women.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
Aha witcher 3 and no women. :)

S
Sanchez ramirez 19.11.21

What kind of "girl" is such that she drinks and kisses on the first date, and after a couple of days already fucks? Why are you writing this, why are you getting pity, even if he himself realized that he had met a whore? Forget about it, throw your booze, your smoke together with vovka and start living like an adult, and see the scum of everyone from far away - chase them in the neck with a pissing rag.

Or you're just a troll!

S
Someone like-you 19.11.21

Once the girl told the guy, either I or The Witcher 3 => The answer seems to be obvious.

M
Mari8936 19.11.21

It was also struck that my mother was aware of her daughter's actions ..... this is upbringing ..... stop the earth, I’ll quit ...
One girl once studied with me, arriving, so she was there almost from childhood It’s sad when your parents ruin you from early childhood. Instead of teaching you to take life into your own hands and not depend on someone else’s whim, they’ll put such a pig. There was a good girl, but with huge cockroaches in her head.
she doesn't want to work. But
I want to live comfortably I think 99% of people want this. It is quite a normal desire. At least I have met very few people who really enjoy their work.
Launching the laptop and wanting to play Vovku, I see the Witcher 3 shortcut. I look at it with hatred ...... you know why the
Classic will pass by itself.

I
I am Batman 19.11.21

Hmm, it's a shame because of such a ******** pouted on such an excellent game ...

i
ili0ili 19.11.21

Alexander Nasibulin It’s good that it didn’t come to anything serious, but the floor of the hut would have unfastened and the same would have gone to the rich man.

T
TimKar 19.11.21

How old is she, that she plays minecraft, fourteen or something? xD

J
Joel Miller 19.11.21

The story is, of course, sad, but I still don't understand where the Witcher has to do with it? =) Rather, the Witcher is a victim of circumstances that you associate with this girl .... There would be another game, I would hate her.

A
Aleksandr2242 19.11.21

And what does the game have to do with it? Can anyone explain to me?

J
Joel Miller 19.11.21

Aleksandr2242
Associated with her :)

F
FunMC 19.11.21

My friend, you have a psychological trauma)
PS We need to go in for sports, and not smoke and drink ... in our time, this is not a trend.

u
u3epJlu 19.11.21

Take revenge.) And the best revenge is to live on and live well.) I sympathize and good luck.)

b
benites 19.11.21

"We live in a material world and I am a materialist", as the street b ... in the game say

S
Slik58 19.11.21

Come on, dude, you still play, there Yennefer or Triss will please you, Shani too can, and there are many other women, I'm not talking about brothels. Fuck you on this skin.

p
predator999 19.11.21

I didn't get it at all, what does this story have to do with the witcher?

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

"I also got involved. Our entertainment in the evenings was - picking up about 10 cans of beer, snacks, cigarettes and sitting on the couch and passing the witcher together with breaks on the skes."
Idyll. I also wanted to.

"She threw me, because that Kent had a car (Peugeot), grandmother, he bought her a jacket, a bag, a scarf, something else."
Well, nafig such a mercantile woman, I did everything right. At first, she was satisfied with all these gatherings, your lifestyle, your gaming interests, then I just found a guy who was more generous / secured. I would be upset, for example, if, when parting, the girl would point out my personal flaws. You just need to stop associating this game with it. In vain you scold the witcher, in short. PS I strongly recommend that you drop this topic into the Chatterbox, and not delete it.

"Launching the laptop and wanting to play vovku, I see the Witcher 3 shortcut. I look at him with hatred ...... you know why"