3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fava662 19.11.21 01:06 am

Voice acting (Fallout 4)

Would you like the game to be dubbed in Russian. If not, why not?
166 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 19.11.21

Naturally. Why not?

A
Alexandrovitch 19.11.21

For me, the original voice acting is closer to real life, I don't mind playing in Russian

A
Analius 19.11.21

YES!!!!

P
Psythra 19.11.21

To saw, I did not expect a more moronic question ... Author, are you hammering points or really a fool?
But I agree with GRIDOX

S
StalkerVirys 19.11.21

just that the voice acting was no worse than in the third part

K
Kyubi 19.11.21

Of course, but the fact that it appears is 50/50.

C
Crack 19.11.21

StalkerVirys
in the third voiceovers, it seems that everything was voiced by Boris Repeetur.

S
StalkerVirys 19.11.21

Crack
because he voiced it.

B
Blackie night 19.11.21

No. Although I was fine with how the 3rd part was voiced. Our sounding turns out to be too pretentious, and it's all unpleasant to the ear. There are also translation errors, that is, they read, for example, the text, and then bam they make mistakes, swear and as if they should, as if they were voiced in 1 take, and without testing it all goes on sale.
It's a shame for such negligence. I don't know how it will be with the 4th part, but you can NOT even hope that everything will be smooth and sweet ...

s
saa0891 19.11.21

I would very much like, given that Fallout 3 and Skyrim are dubbed, maybe Fallout 4 will also be dubbed (I would even throw an extra 500 rubles on top if only there was dubbing), although judging by the fact that most games are released now only with subwoofers, the likelihood that the game completely localize a very small one, especially since there are a lot of dialogues, this is not some kind of five-hour shuetr with a small amount of text.

D
DICKtator1401 19.11.21

saa0891 The
Witcher was voiced, Skyrim was voiced, which means Fallout 4 should not be a big problem

C
Chukchi in the tent 19.11.21

If there is a choice between Russian and English voice acting, why not?
Although, in principle, I have enough subtitles. We are still playing on the territory of the former democracy, and it is known to be English-speaking.

S
Showy DiMak 19.11.21

Russian voice acting in Fall 3 and Skyrim gave them some special comfort. you have to feel it, play it to make it clear. in other games the actors work differently.

M
Morag_Tong 19.11.21

In general, there is nothing to do with the Russian voice acting, I will play exactly in English, because the actors there are trying much better.

m
maksimasionis 19.11.21

I liked the Russian voice acting in Fallout 3, and if it is in Fallout 4, then let it be no worse than in the third part. In New Vegas, Russian voice acting was really lacking for me, so I hope it will be planned for Fallout 4.

M
Maxim1900 19.11.21

Russian voice acting is not planned, so we will eat what we have ((

A
Alxmo 19.11.21

The gazebo always seems to make Russian voice acting, so there will be some kind of localization, like they like 1c to be a Russian publisher

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

The game is on the territory of the United States. What a nafig Russian. Only original English.

G
Goga. 19.11.21

Maxim1900
from where infa?

K
KRONAR 19.11.21

do you play voice acting or game? to whom is it so important to caress tender ears of English that because of this does not want to start the game in Russian?