3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fava662 19.11.21 01:06 am

Voice acting (Fallout 4)

Would you like the game to be dubbed in Russian. If not, why not?
166 Comments
Sort by:
F
FlexShepard 19.11.21

Deadh2000
What a stupid question ?! Voice acting is required in modern games! And it's always more comfortable to play in your native language (especially for those who don't know bourgeois).

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

Voice acting will be. I think that "ours" are already working hard on localization.

R
Renox 19.11.21

Russian voice acting in the TEC series and in F3 is terrible. Three actors, played voices, everything is censored as if at a social event.
I never put ru voice acting on Skyrim because the blood from my ears in a minute.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 19.11.21

Russian voice acting in the TEC series and in F3 is terrible.

I can't remember all the voices in Fallout 3 right now. But damn it, the voices that were voiced by Tridognite and Moira Brown - the actors tried, you can say they got used to the role-)))

R
Ripper man 19.11.21

Necessarily, because there are a lot of dialogues in the foul and it is unbearable to sit and stupidly read each dialogue for 5 minutes

A
Alamut95 19.11.21

Deadh2000
Stupid question.

z
zimer9 19.11.21

It was especially infuriating to listen to the radio in English, if in 3 fouls, it was interesting to listen to tridognoy, then in NV it is nonsense. I am for the voice acting, zadalbali with their subtitles, the same borderline 2 and sit and read, nonsense. Yes, ours have everything through * opu, the same alien or dragon age 1, but there were also good voice acting - Batman 1, the joker's voice acting is gorgeous, that's where I plunged into the world with my head, in asasin the voice acting is always normal, in Kalde, etc.

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

depending on what the voiceover is, the radio is naturally better if in Russian, the textures are also cool when translated, but the characters are better left in the original

K
KRONAR 19.11.21

judging by the dislikes - at least 7 ros are playing

FlexShepard's voice acting
and do you think why I wrote that? Is it because they pulled up to argue - do you need voice acting or not?! lately, there have appeared a lot of down-and-out aesthetes - connoisseurs of pure English speech, who fall into ecstasy after hearing the original voice acting of the game or something else ... you have to [checkmate] play the game, not the voice acting !! As a result, the developers invest only in subtitles because there is no incentive ... Check out the semi-professional voice acting bioshock infinity! But what about their planned voice acting for Dead Space 2? sorry with mass effect 3 they tied ...
Alamut_95
... the same as you yourself, boy, if you can not understand its meaning!

F
FlexShepard 19.11.21

Deadh2000
Regarding the voice acting of Bioshock Infinite - it is really gorgeous. There would be more of them.

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

FlexShepard
and what are these guys worse http://vk.com/gamesvoice

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

ChaosPaladin
And so, I still remember "Hello son" from part 3,
this is exactly what many did not like and why ....

F
FlexShepard 19.11.21

EX0800_
In the original, Liam Neeson's father was voiced by Liam Neeson (not many knew about this), but in the Russian version the voice was chosen perfectly ...

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

FlexShepard
but you yourself said why the original voice acting is loved more, even though I liked the bonus
p but is it?

M
MrSmoke67 19.11.21

But why not, Fallout 3 was not badly voiced at all, now it seems like the Arbor is making a game too, so it will most likely be voiced.

F
FlexShepard 19.11.21

And about the dubbing of the fourth part, they will most likely translate, since all Besezda's games, starting with Oblivion, were dubbed in Russian (New-Vegas does not count, the game is Obsidian Intarective). Let's hope that at least they will not drag politics here ...

p
pank1111 19.11.21

Russian voice acting is needed, it makes the game more interesting, but you need a choice in the game itself in which language to listen to speech

S
Spiny 19.11.21

I remember TES 4 Oblivion :))) Joining the Thieves Guild :)

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

Varlon Is there
no way to learn English in the 21st century?
More cons to god cons, ignoramuses = /

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 19.11.21

If there is a complete localization - well, if only subtitles - all the same, the game will not get any worse from this.