3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fava662 19.11.21 01:06 am

Voice acting (Fallout 4)

Would you like the game to be dubbed in Russian. If not, why not?
166 Comments
Sort by:
K
K. V. 19.11.21

There is a suspicion that for Fallout 4 there will be no voice acting at all except English [intuition 10].

B
Blackstormed 19.11.21

GUYS! Ahtung, alarm, alarm!

The incentive says that Russian is not supported at all. Previously, there was such a thing for other games that the localization was not indicated on the pre-order at first?

B
Brending2236 19.11.21

With Russian voice acting it would be much more interesting

g
grunt87 19.11.21

fava662
are you a representative of the localization company?)))

W
Warface ArcheAge 19.11.21

cool

-
-Raixs- 19.11.21

I'm so used to subtitles in games that they can be easily read in a split second, so there is no need for voice acting here. Yes, I know that it would be nice, besides, ours can do normal localization (Dead Space, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3), but no matter how it turns out that it will then be smeared on forums and stuff like that.

g
grunt87 19.11.21

Warface ArcheAge
see another Pindo wave of sanctions) such as depriving Russia of the opportunity to play its games about gays and defenders of America) well, we have craftsmen in the country who will translate and publish the game without the official permission of Gazebos)

D
Desode 19.11.21

Naturally I want. Do not forget that Russian is spoken not only by Russia but also by Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.

Moreover, if you have made a translation into many languages, then please translate it into Russian, otherwise I feel deprived of myself and I don't want to give 2k so much.

D
Darkus222 19.11.21

But how did you bully about the game a month ago, they announced that they won’t translate the game for such a time, and if you don’t know how to read and you need voice acting, I’ll make you shit about everyone, AND SO RUSSIAN IN THE GAME WILL BE IN SUBTITLES

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

I WILL GOR YOU EVERYONE TO FUCK UP AND SO RUSSIAN IN THE GAME WILL BE IN SUBTITLES
Well, we, too, on ..... Buy? Heh. heh ... With what fright?

C
CryHunter 19.11.21

Darkus222
Don't write in caps.

D
Desode 19.11.21

Darkus222

Well, to translate into many other languages, for some reason it didn’t hurt ........ Do not talk nonsense

R
RomanRTS 19.11.21

IMHO, the user should have a choice of what to use: the translation or the original. And that means the translation of the voice acting is needed! By the way, this is one of the incentives why you need to buy the game, and not download the "torrent edition".

R
ReKsSam 19.11.21

Let there be Russian localization. For those who need it, they will keep the English voice acting for themselves, no problem.

V
Vector_666 19.11.21

The Russian voice acting of Skyrim, IMHO, is much better than the English one, so if it is at the level of Skyrim, then I'm all for it.

N
Norman bates 19.11.21

No. For high-quality Russian voice acting is an extremely rare thing. In addition, the voice acting of the third Fall was mediocre, with a few exceptions. Yes, and the voice acting of Skyrim was, although not bad, but did not reach the original, although some voices, for example Brynjolf in the voice acting of Kuznetsov, were on the level.
In general, I am for the choice, as in The Witcher: whatever localization you want, put this one by downloading the voice acting files.

_
_BIO_ 19.11.21

Fallout 3 and Skyrim were translated, and New Vegas got hammered, which upset me. But if NV is an addon that does not claim to be a full-fledged version with a number, then it is understandable why localizers did not waste their energy on it. I really hope that this time everything will be translated, because I want to play such a masterpiece, just listening and enjoying what is happening on the screen, and not read the subtitles, distracting from what is happening. If the voice acting is also attached to SUCH game, I will buy it 100%!

D
DreaD PaiN 19.11.21

The trend is spreading, everyone shit more and more on the cis market. Learn languages ​​children, folk craftsmen will not help here.

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

It seems that oneass wrote that there will be only subs

W
Warface ArcheAge 19.11.21

EX0800_
where is the link sir