3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fava662 19.11.21 01:06 am

Voice acting (Fallout 4)

Would you like the game to be dubbed in Russian. If not, why not?
166 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Passer 19.11.21

EX0800_
do not drive, 1C just announced that there will be no voice acting ... they say everyone will wash off with subtitles)))

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

Subscribe to Fallout 4 voice acting https://www.change.org/p/bethesda-softworks-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D1%83-%D1%81%D0%B4 % D0% B5% D0% BB% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 8C-% D0% BE% D0% B7% D0% B2% D1% 83% D1% 87% D0% B8% D0% B2% D0% B0% D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% B5-% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D1% 8B-fallout-4-% D0% BD% D0% B0-% D1% 80 % D1% 83% D1% 81% D1% 81% D0% BA% D0% BE% D0% BC-% D1% 8F% D0% B7% D1% 8B% D0% BA% D0% B5? Recruiter = 338241003 & utm_source = share_petition & utm_medium = copylink

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

Sergey Passerby
Spoilerhttp: //imtw.ru/topic/38973-fallout-4-%D0%B1%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0% BB% D0% BD% D0% BE% D1% 81% D1% 82% D1% 8C% D1% 8E-% D0% BD% D0% B0-% D1% 80% D1% 83% D1% 81% D1% 81% D0% BA% D0% BE% D0% BC-% D1% 8F% D0% B7% D1% 8B% D0% BA% D0% B5 / they are to blame for everything

W
Warface ArcheAge 19.11.21

creatures 2k per game without voice acting 100% with clumsy subtitles (small print, etc.)
torrent output

g
grunt87 19.11.21

As for the subtitles, YES 2 AND 3 were also localized with subtitles, and for a digital copy of this gay vysyre, which part 3 is, they cut 2,500 rubles each! and nothing, people hawal! you look and then swallow (I think so).

s
saa0891 19.11.21

For example, for Risen 3, one person was found who did not spare his time and effort to organize a fundraising for full localization, I don’t know how things are going there now and whether he has achieved a result, but if there is no voice acting in Fallout 4, I would like to find it such a person for this game, and if Risen 3 was not interesting to me after the first passage, then in this game I would very much like to hear Russian speech, since this game is definitely not for one passage and a hundred hours.
And if the voice acting is not of high quality, then there is always the opportunity to play on the original.

K
Kosh13 19.11.21

We have not been able to localize for a long time. Everything is done at the level - so that it was.

Y
Yorkfield09 19.11.21

Here is the petition! We sign, do not hesitate! =)
Https://www.change.org/p/bethesda-softworks- ask-make-sound-games-fallout-4-in- Russian- language

V
Vladislav97 19.11.21

Naturally we want! Why not?

C
CERBERUS 19.11.21

It's like with Mass Effect and Dragon Age they stopped dubbing in Russian and interest in the game dropped because it is necessary to watch what is happening, listening to what is being said and not to read the small letters in small print, yes, whosoever will voice it to me, if only the localizers are lazy in Russian, they want to cut the loot for just horseradish, because the machine translates the credits and then the proofreader checks the current, and you can hire actors for voice acting from fans for a penny in general if there is no RUSSIAN voice acting SHAME and SHAME localizers

w
we get what we deserve 19.11.21

I support, because it is easier to perceive the plot this way. However, localization is highly unlikely by the time the game launches.

C
Carbon8909 19.11.21

It is already clear that the localization of the game will only be at the text level.

a
atari12 19.11.21

100% yes of course playing in your native language is more pleasant

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 19.11.21

100% no.
In the Russian gaming industry, one hand is enough to count really good voice actors. And then, in the best case, they will play no worse than the original - such a technology.
But, even in the ideal case, during such a voice acting, the spirit of the culture is lost, through the lips of which the story is described.

i
insel 19.11.21

of course not, I want it to support ONLY the Chinese language, so that the entire screen is in hieroglyphs !!!
Well, what stupid questions, of course, everyone wants to have full support for the Russian language. stupid forum what that.

A
AT_Sagor 19.11.21

insel
You shouldn't look at this topic so critically. For example: I want to have freedom of choice, because I am sure that 9 out of 10 Russian voice acting will not satisfy in terms of its quality, both from the side of translation and from the side of the sound itself. So let there be freedom of transition to the English sounding of speech, but at the same time with Russian subtitles (preferably fan-made, the official ones can be, as always, from a series of something with something).

i
insel 19.11.21

at_sagor
in any normal game in which you can choose the language of the text / voice acting, there is a choice - you can either leave the original OR put the voice acting that you like, for example, French, German or our great and mighty Russian.
that's why I write what I would like, that there would be a complete Russian voice acting. if you don't like it, you can always return the original.
Yes, and it’s violet for me, if it will be voiced by even a timati with his gay company, the main thing is that it would not be necessary to read the subtitles in battle, skipping either the necessary information or damage from the enemy.

M
Marionetco 19.11.21

let there be voice acting! 3rd and skyrim were fully translated! there are jackdaws in the incentive in all languages, and Russian is not supported at all! that is, in all other languages, they somehow voiced it means! it's just that Steam has no information about this, or the localization is not finished yet! because you don't

D
DoK2021 19.11.21

The developers said that there will be no voice acting in any language other than English, because the game has a very large volume of dialogues.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 19.11.21

DoK2015
The game is fully localized into all major languages ​​except Russian, don't be fooled.