3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21 01:07 am

Optimizon-optimon, where is it? (Fallout 4)

Already fig knows what patch, but the optimon has not yet been delivered to the radios. That on the first version, when looking at the "texture" ones, the FPS jumped from 29 to 33, that with the extreme patch, the same thing. Am I the only one so lucky?
54 Comments
Sort by:
P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

Zhenya1981
8 GB should be enough

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

And yes, config: R9 290 (lhjdf 15.13 beta) + i5 3330 + 8gb RAM 1600

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

saa0891
1. Cool down your farts. 2. Why should I convince myself of something, if the game goes smoothly and the FPS does not sag. 3. If you know something about hardware, then you shouldn't consider the rest as complete laymen in this area.
Another connoisseur who judges the "stump" even without having it in his hands.

N
Negih 19.11.21

In the vicinity of Daimon City, the FPS drops to 25 frames (and not that it sags, but stays stable). 970 card. The conclusion is simple - optimism is not in growth

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Ratigan667

1. Cool down your farts.

Why should I cool it, my card is normal and I don't write nonsense.

Why should I convince myself of something if the game is running smoothly and the FPS does not sag.

I do not know why some people convince themselves that in fact it cannot be, just purely technically from the performance characteristics of each specific vidyahi.
In general, you are funny, on 7850 it goes smoothly and does not sag, then it is even trickier, I play at high with stable 60-80 fps
Spoiler

If you know something in hardware, then you should not consider the rest as complete laymen in this area.

Even a layman will not be carry the nonsense that you are talking about.

Another connoisseur who judges the "stump" even without having it in his hands.

You don't need to have a stump on your hands to know how it works, just look into any tests, and even more so, quite a few top cards have passed through my hands and I know perfectly well which card you need to have so that it really gives out 60FPS in games, so I immediately you can see when a person is talking nonsense, and not only I wrote about it to you.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

saa0891 Why the
heck are you imposing your opinion on me? What makes you so embarrassed that my game goes without sagging? After all, I wrote for the gifted that I lowered the graphics settings to a stable "game" FPS and at the same time achieved a normal picture. Here are screenshots of the settings.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
Try to disable FPS limitation.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Ratigan667 Why the

heck are you imposing your opinion on me?

Where do I impose an opinion on you, I just wrote that you are talking nonsense.

What makes you so embarrassed that my game goes without sagging?

I already wrote to you twice that it bothers me, do I really have to write a third, well, it's not difficult for me, but this is the last time.
on 7850 it goes smoothly and does not sag, I play with stable 60-80 fps keywords, I even emphasized that it would still be connected in your head.
Spoiler
You like this fairy tale, for God's sake believe in it, I do not mind, you just deceive yourself, that's all.

Here are screenshots of the settings.

I already wrote to you above that in the settings you can set whatever sense you want, then from this, your vidyakha still will not give out more performance than it can give out.

Here people are idiots, for some reason they buy powerful vidyahi when you can safely sit on the 7850, and the game will run at 60-80FPS without sitting, at high settings.
I'll tell you honestly, I would only be glad if this was true, but unfortunately this is not possible, due to the performance characteristics of each specific map and the requirements of the game.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891
Why did you get to the bottom of the guy? The picture you threw off was taken at ultra settings in fhd, but it has medium, 900p and some other effects are disabled.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

Oh, stuff these charts up your ass. Do you still believe in the numbers written by someone, and where did you see on my screenshots that I put everything on ultra?
I do not argue with you that my card is a stump at the present time, I never claimed that it is better than more productive cards.
In general, everything with the taboo is clear you’re a fanboy, for you a red brick is like a red rag for a bull. It’s good that I didn’t write about the FX 8320 processor, otherwise I would have gotten a shitty footcloth in which Intel beats my “worthless” AMD for 5,000 for 20 obliques (moreover, it bends as much as 20 fps, with an average value of 150).

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

Yes, yes, and as a result, his card gives out 60-80FPS, I honestly find it funny.

Ratigan667

Schedule for you, so that you would see how ridiculous your fairy tales look, I know perfectly well what kind of video is required to produce 60FPS, however, as I already wrote, you can believe in your fairy tales.

In general, everything with the taboo is clear you’re a fanboy, for you a red brick is like a red rag for a bull. It’s good that I didn’t write about the FX 8320 processor, otherwise I would have gotten a shitty footcloth in which Intel beats my “worthless” AMD for 5,000 for 20 obliques (moreover, it bends as much as 20 fps, with an average value of 150).

You are also very stupid, unless I was talking about some particular manufacturer, God, it's not important who the card is from, it is important what kind of performance characteristics it has.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891
Yes, on one difference in resolution, it takes out 35% + of productivity. It is likely 60 frames.

w
warp 37 19.11.21

The optimization in the game was bought by the well-known fraudulent company NVIDIA. Quite predictable brakes on Radeon. Huang always does that. Say thanks, at least everything is fine on NVIDIA.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

warp 37 It's
okay. We need to switch to the products of a solvent company, and not give our money for the products of a dying company, and then get angry with nvidia, because now the prices for amd are equal to nvidia, which makes buying amd the most fierce fanboy)

w
warp 37 19.11.21

Lisstoman, well, there is no choice now. The last time I used AMD was in 2012 - then everything was fine with them. And now, almost all developers have given themselves to NVIDIA, given AMD's problems.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

45%, and what not 70, you somehow took a little.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891
Well, calculate the difference in the number of pixels between 1600x900 and 1920x1080.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

Lisstoman
At the current rate, buying something more or less top-notch is by definition a fierce fanboy. Basically, people are sitting on what was acquired in 2012-13. It is not advisable to spend on something more powerful, but at the same time that has risen in price by 2-3 times, if the old one pulls out the majority of modern games at medium-high settings. So if without fanaticism, then you can play quite comfortably on the stump.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

Look you any test, you are like that comrade, about what 45% you are talking about.
http://www.u-sm.ru/index.php/novosti-zheleza/test-8-videokart-v-grand-theft-auto-v-razresheniya-1600x900-i-1920x1080.html
http: // www .overclockers.ua / video / amd-radeon-hd6770-asus-silent / all /

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891
Well, not 45%, but from 30% or more (depending on the game)
Spoiler