3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19 07:32 am

Tell the game about spies?

Hi, PG.
I suddenly really wanted to play something spyware. Not in the form of strategy and not as a game for the Nes, where play the white spy against the black, lay bombs and poisons in the rooms and in the end have to catch a plane (or something like that, I just came to the plane). I would like something with a real espionage action: turnout and passwords, intelligence, secrecy, threat of failure, implementing and sabotage. Ideally, I want to see the spy RPG with dialogue, choice of action, nonlinearity and study. But I about it never heard of and not even sure if there were an RPG that is about espionage. But maybe someone reading knows such a game? Thank you in advance.

tl;dr:
Looking for any game for a spy, not too old (not 2D or isometric), with deep roleplaying a spy.

*thought*
Although to hell with it, the isometric will do. Then it should be very good!
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Decadent 10.09.19

Um... "Death to spies"?

C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19

Ungeheuer

Yeah, thank you. Take a look. The name of the famous...
However, judging by the description, the game is similar to Hitman (sobsno, Wiki says so). How to say... it's good, but it's not quite what I'm looking for. You I'm sorry that I'm not articulate, but with a spy sub-genre I'm actually unfamiliar, but seek to take in it. Anyone else have ideas?

A
Alert 10.09.19

Alpha Protocol

d
denya_one 10.09.19

Velvet Asassin....say that the protagonist of the main heroine is a real spy from the UK

C
Crowley Alister 10.09.19

Alpha Protocol is a Game with replayability decide

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

Metal Gear Solid - a masterpiece in all aspects. The third part is most suitable. A good idea is emulated, if the PC is not a bucket of course.
I also want to note the series No one lives forever. It is rather a parody, but nevertheless it is present in the espionage.

c
chel s pulemetom. 10.09.19

Try The Saboteur Can be played in stealth ,according to the requirements like the fit.
In any case ,even if the description you don't like it ,just play.
IMHO
One of the best games about world war II.(also open world)

PS.Gee
Pawson ,how could you forget good old Sam?

T
Temowka_ 10.09.19

Sorry I do not write for you (couldn't find the right topic) but I can't download from the PG need for me save file
file size is 26 MB, the download speed shows up to 20 KB\s and drops to 0.
suffered for a long time, the pen ran again, and eventually was able to tell 4.1 MB \ 25.8. tell me what's the matter? (this is the PG server hanging, or the problem I have?)
alternatively download?

m
marin.aidar 10.09.19

No One Lives Forever,Sniper Elite 3,Spy vs. Spy (play, 1984),Death to spies,splinter cell, Hitman and alpha Protocol

C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19

marin.aidar

ATP! However,
Spy vs. Spy (play, 1984)

>and not as a game for the Nes, where play the white spy against the black, lay bombs and poisons in the rooms and in the end have to catch a plane

people with a machine gun.
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Alister Crowley
denya_one
Аlert

And thank you, gentlemen. I will go through.

Temowka_

I don't know. And what of the file? Throw a link in PM, check it out.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19

Splinter Cell Double Agent, Alpha Protocol, Velvet Assassin.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

In the third part of Far Cry is secretly to kill, Manhunt play the role of a maniac. As well James bond 007 night fire, all that is remembered)

d
dude666 10.09.19

Team Fortress 2,spy)

C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19

Maxlaq

Well, it's never game spy, well the first two anyway. It's like new Vegas to call, and that is the best fit.
Third, of course, actually as a spy... it's one that is on the engine, the CL, by any chance?
But thank you, Yes.

dude666

Nah, the graphics are not the cake...

E
Eliry 10.09.19

Splinter sell. Or what about spies? The author clarifies the problem, and maybe you are interested in the middle ages, huh? In this series bogucka a bunch of games came out) to Play - nepereinami!

G
GDFrost1.4 10.09.19

Cvoxalury
The Series Of Splinter Cell
James Bond 007: Nightfire
James Bond 007: Blood Stone
Alpha Protocol
No One Lives Forever
No One Lives Forever 2
Project IGI
IGI 2: Covert Strike
Velvet Assassin
The Bourne Conspiracy
Death To Spies
Death to Spies: Moment of truth

C
Cvoxalury 10.09.19

Eliry

Spies of the dark ages... OK I suggest! And I won't even imagine that. Probably the Thief call? Or AC?

Because of Thief or Hitman (as far as I know, Splinter Cell, too) is stealth. And the game spy I personally mean that it is necessary to create and maintain your cover and receive information; a game in which the more dialog of gameplay, not of stealth and covert murders. Here is someone knows?

H
Hobos Kutur 10.09.19

Alpha Protocol

E
Eliry 10.09.19

Cvoxalury
Here)) the Task specified. Yes you are right the thief I mean. And with online gameplay I don't know... If only commando, but this toy is not for everybody.

L
Lavrovyy Glist 10.09.19

Series
Metal Gear
Splinter Cell
Syphon Filter

games
Signal Ops
CounterSpy
007 Bloodstone
The Saboteur