3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coach_spb_89 19.11.21 01:07 am

Bastards, Lurkomorye, what's next?

The Padonkaff jargon, which was popular in 2006, 2007 and early 2008, was replaced by various words from the Lurkomorye into our vocabulary. What will be next?
YOUR OPTIONS ???

ps forgot about the restlessness, but this is closer to the underground, with the exception of a short time of citation by schoolchildren
99 Comments
Sort by:
k
k4rt0x4 19.11.21

there will be a glob)
although it is already very common

M
Metal Boss 0xE 19.11.21

I don’t know, maybe there will be a fashion for a pseudo-aristocratic style of communication. It's just that everyone has been tired of the lurka for a long time.

r
rock music 19.11.21

and for 10 years of its existence, pg has not developed its own slang. what does it mean ..

D
Draconozavr aka XeN 19.11.21

mrb, your stupidity only allows you to speak in Padoncaff slang. So don't panic.
ZY: Lurkmorye in the furnace.

A
Andrew GUNgster 19.11.21

You can use a hairdryer, you can use Odessa ..

G
Ghost RUS aka Kost_GRS 19.11.21

We speak French. Bonjour /

Y
Your majesty 19.11.21

As a rule, Internet memes arise spontaneously, without the desire to make their words common. The next slang will come. But when and how it is not yet known.

C
Chugay 19.11.21

Bratva, who's working on a hairdryer?

C
Chugay 19.11.21

Damn it’s not good.

U
Uncle Dаn 19.11.21

dct, elen gbcfnm djn nfr - yt gthtrk.xfz hfcrkflrb rkfdbfnehs / Yfdthyjt ^)
njxyj? lfdfqnt djn nfr gbcfnm? f & Rhenj, eltn /

l
let da guilt go. 19.11.21

Tanks online.

A
Andrew z 19.11.21

PsychoSSS
Have you been sitting, kid?

C
Chugay 19.11.21

hate me. kill me. fck me.
You screwed up a pancake with your tanks!

l
let da guilt go. 19.11.21

PsychoSSS
lol)
I wrote this post as if drawing the line that these tanks are already in all the topics, then the end has come and the future is only in tanks)
PS
I myself have no idea what kind of rubbish it is, whether it be tanks online, be it then the world of tanks (or whatever?), did not play and there is no desire)

a
antpd 19.11.21

Solidarity with _GrID_ slang Lurkomorya as a whole is good, why change something.

r
rock music 19.11.21

because this is the slang of the Internet, and not schoolchildren from the forums.

r
rock music 19.11.21

it is the slang of successful people who often belong to the structures of power.

U
Uncle Dаn 19.11.21

Listen to Pipku - he is oldfag, he is respected.

C
Cakeman 19.11.21

and then 2012!
NS!

Y
You are now breathing man 19.11.21

This is the slang of notorious nerds, or 5th grade students who try to stand out in this way. That's all. I hope you understand?

It was a post of cattle, which was dropped in absentia on the Internet, and now it is pouring out its anal suffering here.