3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicolas cage 19.11.21 01:14 am

What will Dawn of War 3 be like in your opinion? (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

I personally would like it to be an RTS for 3 reasons:
1) I am nostalgic for the first DoW
2) There was nothing good in this genre in general for the previous year
3) I didn’t like the second one
Also, I wanted the game to be made by the religions
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 19.11.21

Actually nostalgia for DoW is good, but if there is a campaign mode like in winter assult, it will be great, because the idea was not bad. About relics I cannot but agree, because they made good RTS. The only thing that matters is that they don't mess up

I
Ilya Yarosh 19.11.21

Nicolas Cage
I don’t want to offend you, but the second part is also the same as the first, but I agree with everything else.

A
Ardentis777 19.11.21

It simply will not exist!

N
Nicolas cage 19.11.21

Ardentis777
But this is not a fact! The Relis studio is the liveliest of all, and there is a possibility that after the new Homeworld they may take on DoW 3 as well.

K
Kay Ovald 19.11.21

If it will be no worse than the past and with great attention alone (not a dozen of almost identical campaigns for everyone, but three large and varied, or even one), then the main thing is that it would come out. :)
It seems there were rumors, by the way, there will be sho.

d
dude666 19.11.21

Well, if she does, then again I will leave to roam the planets and cleanse them of heretics.

U
UraUr 19.11.21

The first company of heroes with a wahi entourage, with normal base construction and various tasks, on a tactical and strategic map.

N
Nicolas cage 19.11.21

versir
Winter Assault - this seems to be an addition to DoW, but only the religions made it seem like a separate game, but in fact it's the same
UraUr
And you wrote something completely different from the topic
dude666
For the Emperor!

U
UraUr 19.11.21

Nicolas Cage why? In my opinion, dressing the company of heroes in a DoW suit would be a great game.

N
Nicolas cage 19.11.21

UraUr
Yes, mechanically they are similar, but CoH and DoW are two different franchises, each with its own setting, and crossing them is generally heresy.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

I want a hodgepodge from the second and first parts. Something like a spell force.

D
Denis Nizhnik 19.11.21

It would be cool if the construction of the base was left as in the first, and the detail and trivia of the battle with the level of the detachment and shelters as in the second. Then it would be a masterpiece, of course, this is only (or not?) My point of view.

N
Nicolas cage 19.11.21

UraUr
Well, that's another matter. I thought you that these two are alike, but I agree with you. But still they are similar only in mechanics.

S
ScorKrat 19.11.21

I would like a continuation of the story of the Bloody Ravens, but of course the possibility of passing for other races. The rts genre is desirable, although the second part is also a very good game. And most importantly, a worthy continuation of the series, and not cotton wool created to rip off money on the name of this game.

T
Timur 2000 19.11.21

It would be possible and how to do DoW dark crusade, it is also very well done