3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strangelove 19.11.21 01:14 am

General technical problems (Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days)

A topic for the future, in order to reduce the amount of flooding and confusion.
150 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warezhunter_ 19.11.21

The situation is as follows: at the first start, the game settings window pops up; when you start it again, it does not pop up, who knows how to call it?

a
andre71 19.11.21

And when I start the game, the computer forcibly reboots, and it did not start! I tried 2 repacks .. CODE and Crisis are coming .. What is the reason?

D
Demigod 666 19.11.21

just like in andre71, it was similar and from the demo version
everything that can already be reinstalled except for OC, I have XP sp3,
tell me what to do?

I
InK_V 19.11.21

also a problem with restarting the computer, I don't know what to do

l
lexa ... 19.11.21

I have such a problem, the game crashes every 3 or 5 minutes. Does anyone know how to fix it?

H
HalfNight 19.11.21

Same problem. People, please help. Fixes like openAL did not work. The computer is stupidly rebooted. The first time I started-all the rules, and all subsequent launches are ineffectual ((

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

Guys, restarting your computer can happen from overheating of the video card, all that can help you is sensible cooling.
What are your computer specifications?

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

Grega xxx
you need to log in as an admin. You probably have several system accounts and you are sitting in one that does not have administrator rights)

D
Demigod 666 19.11.21

I have a geforce 9800gt 1024MB I doubt that it can overheat

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

nekit nq
Actually, this is the style of the game))

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

Demigod 666
Can if the temperature exceeds the permissible. The block can be removed, but the vidyah can burn out. Buy for 20 rubles a vintilator and its attachments closer to the video card)
What was the last time you played games?

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

Warezhunter_
There is no reason to call it, all settings are available in the main menu.
And if you really need it, then reinstall the game

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

derudyk
Try to cut nod during the game

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

Darthjocker
You are more careful with this, the last time I had this, vidyaha burned out in a week

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

shalunn
And here it is necessary to put cooling))

D
Demigod 666 19.11.21

in everything that went from kraises to mafia 2

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

Well then, I was wrong. Disable antivirus for the duration of the game. Throw unnecessary programs out of auto start

D
Demigod 666 19.11.21

useless, sometimes even a blue screen appears

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

these are system errors. To be honest, I don't even know how to deal with it. But the blue screen is the screen of death, that's what they call it

P
Palych Rokov 19.11.21

who knows where the game stores files with settings, how to change them except those in the game menu? or how to bring up the settings screen again?