3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strangelove 19.11.21 01:14 am

General technical problems (Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days)

A topic for the future, in order to reduce the amount of flooding and confusion.
150 Comments
Sort by:
a
altair_0794 19.11.21

There is no sound in the game. Generally. Nobody had such a thing? The demo version was the same.

P
PolScolz 19.11.21

altair_0794
We probably need to update the firewood.

a
altair_0794 19.11.21

PolScolz
Other games have sound. Anyway. I'll try.

806653790809545634 19.11.21

Why does not the lips move during the conversation because of the Russian voice acting? Can this be fixed?

S
SanSanZ 19.11.21

where to change the settings? those that at the first start were

B
Blash 19.11.21

Guys sho for the garbage I don't understand Kl2.exe is deleted by itself, the antivirus is turned off, although before that it was scolded to the executor, I tried everything even a clean boot of Windows, Ps repack from Timur fucking, his hands are not growing from there like, at whom I don’t ask everyone says the image is broken ...

a
andre71 19.11.21

This, Blash, is not an image, this is a toy, it is not optimized! People and licks have a table crashing to the worker ... I couldn't install it at all! Honor .. There, I think everything will be fine ..

B
Blash 19.11.21

andre71
About optimization not vkurse because it was not possible to spoil, but looking at the comments of other people, it is clear that everything is very good ...

G
Grega xxx 19.11.21

PolScolz
I have one account and I am an administrator

K
KellevroX 19.11.21

In my full version, the next level does not load after the shootout in the sin's lair (this is the third mission or something)

R
Remote 19.11.21

KellevroX
hmm .. I just played the game - the ending, really, about nothing

G
Grega xxx 19.11.21

I write that "the current user does not have permission to run the application" how to solve this problem?

K
KellevroX 19.11.21

You passed and I also want to (((

A
Altair-1996 19.11.21

I have a pirate. and after a short video with a naked and tortured lynch, I write that I need to save Kane, but instead of an image, some kind of garbage of skin color and a few dots. what to do?

n
nayk-ru 19.11.21

I have a pirate. and after a short video with a naked and tortured lynch, I write that I need to save Kane, but instead of an image, some kind of garbage of skin color and a few dots. what to do? I have the same thing to do, does anyone know?

n
nayk-ru 19.11.21

let someone save the realties can load from another mission

W
WerV0lf13 19.11.21

Suffer the heinous pirate!

G
GeologSFU 19.11.21

Nayk-ru
Update the drivers for the video card try ..

G
GeologSFU 19.11.21

andre71
No need to drive to the game!
Everything is fine optimized! Everything works with a bang!
Whether it's a demo or a full game (Multi6)

a
andre71 19.11.21

GeologSFU, works on Hurray, this is when you put the disc or run the image, install the game in 30 minutes and play WITHOUT PROBLEMS AND ERRORS! As you should, in principle! And you enjoy the graph, the game, the plot! sweats in all the statements above-entertainment for hackers, who do not feed them with bread, let me get to the bottom of everything in the computer and game files to start for free .. There are a lot of games that even in the face of SO MANY errors give out. only developed looking, probably only in their wallet, they just do not give a damn about us .. Sorry for the verbosity, it's just boiling .. Yes, and we got mistakes in toys!