3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21 01:26 am

Discussion of the full version of the game. (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

In this thread, we will share our impressions of the game.
For those who do not know what kind of beast Splinter Cell: Double Agent is and what to do with it, I provide links to 4 topics where all information about the game was meticulously collected throughout the year:
Fischer's
Identification Fisher 's Identification v.2
Fisher's Identification v. 3
Fisher Identity v. 4
190 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pendalf2005 19.11.21

Okay, I'll unsubscribe ... well, the first thing I noticed in the new Splinter is cool music, I liked it, the game starts from the moment you and your partner go on a mission, and then they kill your partner, what can I say .. .
first I will say about the gameplay, vprintsepi since the TeoriiHaosa he not much has changed, but what to change, what is already so cool to do))) -?!?! sorry current removed the noise of the scale and scope (((but in my opinion the game more interactivity became, for example, in a slammer, you can hide under the table so as not to be detected, well, my favorite Q key returned to walk along the wall, as it was in Pandora ... well, in general, the possibility of a certain stealth component has become a little less than before , but of course there is a drive, and I really like it =))))
Now about the graphics ... yes, it is sooo good, in principle everything that was promised to us on the screenshots, everything came true))) - all modern bells and whistles, and I would not say (well, after Gothic 3 and Oblivion) ​​that igruha is very demanding, on my system Konroe E6400, 1 gig, 6800g8t is played very well, even tolerably on the settings that are indicated in the "Game in your city" topic, there my screen lies! Of course, minus one, that the game does not start on cards that do not have support for 3 shaders, but speaking purely about the graph, it is a class !!! I personally liked it, the models became smoother, HDR, in short class !!!
Muza, as always, is part of the great atmosphere of Splinter Sell, and here, as I said before, it did not disappoint !!!
In general, I liked the game, I liked it very much, though I didn't get far, but I can already say that my impressions are very good
I put 8 out of 10 (this scale of visibility and Shumka really hurt me =))))

G
Golden tooth 19.11.21

Post a couple of screenshots, please, interesting.

S
Sea wolf 19.11.21

And what? Is he out yet? Or did you buy a pirate? If a pirate, then this does not make me very happy. And the localization did not seem to come out yet ... It was promised by November 10, if not lied, of course.

P
Pendalf2005 19.11.21

I have never bought games)) I download them, it's just that we have unlimited tariffs in Latvia, and the speed allows, so that I download everything simply))) -and since we have games on the Latvian trekker that are often posted, so every day Release ISO can be downloaded =)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

M
Master Thief 19.11.21

no, well, they fucked up with shaders (I have a FSU of 7600 GT)
in my memory the first game that requires them

M
MCVanJay 19.11.21

Pendalf2005, and you can write in more detail how you did it.
Because I get the error "A conflict with the emulation program has been detected."
What to do?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21

Today I "tasted" the game on IgroMir again. Impressed again. Pay special attention to Sam's unprecedented level of detail.
The rest of the details will be reviewed on the PG in a week and a half.

G
Gameslove 19.11.21

It looks like the game will not find its own fans, the game does not support SM 2.0, in my opinion there will be a low rendering of the game, which will affect the assessment of the game ..... Many users have vidyuhi with SM 2.0 ........... ..... We are waiting for the SM 2.0 patch, we hope that it will come out. I think Ubisoft doesn't want to lose Splinter Cell fans: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

M
Master Thief 19.11.21

hear the guy stop yelling at the whole forum and in all topics about your SM 2.0, you are not the only one such a
game really did not come out, maybe in the face of a Russian and the patch will be like with chaos theory

A
Avenging all 19.11.21

It looks like the game will not find its own fans, the game does not support SM 2.0, in my opinion there will be a low rendering of the game, which will affect the assessment of the game ..... Many users have vidyuhi with SM 2.0 ........... ..... We are waiting for the SM 2.0 patch, we hope that it will come out. I think Ubisoft doesn't want to lose Splinter Cell fans: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Me freezes the stupidity of such people. If they do not have the money to buy a normal video card or their toad crushes, then why should there be graphic progress because of them? Shaders of the second version are yesterday.

D
Diman devil 19.11.21

when will the face come out?

M
Master Thief 19.11.21

when it comes out you will definitely know

G
Gameslove 19.11.21

Avenging all
I am chilled out by the stupidity of such people. If they do not have the money to buy a normal video card or their toad crushes, then why should there be graphic progress because of them? Shaders of the second version are yesterday.
Most modern games work fine with X800 graphics cards, this is the only game that does not support SM 2.0. Spending money now on a graphics card with SM 3.0, just throw it away for the sake of one game, it's not worth it. When there is a video card with SM 4.0, then let's play. It seems unofficially that the game supports SM 4.0.

G
Gameslove 19.11.21

According to the screenshots, it is better to compare the graphics on the Xbox 360, there is no AA + HDR in the PC version, and there is no AA function in the menu, I wonder if it will work on the Radeon X1xxx?
Screen on Xbox 360.

D
D0NoR 19.11.21

Stupid question: did the Toko pirate come out? Everywhere a pirate is lying around on an Internet? .....
Should I download or wait for a release? Tell me who played.

PS Who is the loHalizator in Russia. I am satisfied with Russian "Chaos Theory"

D
D0NoR 19.11.21

By the way, is there a PS2 version?

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

Yes, there is a PS2 version, and there is also a GameCube version. In Russia, the game is localized by GFI / Russobit-M (PC only)

D
D0NoR 19.11.21

Thank you, what about the release? To be honest, I got confused, first they wrote "September", then "October" .... then such numbers as 25.10 and 28.20 flashed .... right now it says "9.11", although at the moment there is a version for PC on the Internet .. And many people say that there is no support for shaders 2.0. I’m wondering if this is a pirate or a copy from the release? Should I download a few GB and start the installation after spending a couple of hours in total? Or wait for the official release, which is not clear when will (was?)?

PS On PS2, the graphics are probably scary, I remember the difference between "Hitman Blood Money" on PC and PS2 .... I have both versions .... On PS2, everything is square in cruelty .... and on PC I have not seen such beauty for a long time. ..That's why I'm thinking about the console Fisher, only the graph and scares ...

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

Yes, the game will not start on shaders 2.0)

G
Gameslove 19.11.21

Dan4MerC
The game makers seem to be planning to support SM 2.0. Hopefully a patch comes out. ;)