3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Kucherov 19.11.21 01:34 am

Purified water does not get on the workbench (Fallout 4)

I put a sewage treatment plant (2 units) in the village, the screen shows a water resource of 80 units, but the difference (80 units - 16 settlers) does not drop into the workbench, the infection is greedy. Why and how to deal with it? You people here are all very smart, please help me figure it out!
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 19.11.21

in the sense of the difference? do you expect 64 purified water at a time?

A
Alexander Kucherov 19.11.21

At a time - no. In other villages, too, more water has been built than is necessary for the villagers, and after "X" playing time, the difference falls into the workbench. The nuance is the whole mess in the Senchuari Hills, so that the difference does not materialize there.

d
danyiil695 19.11.21

We need a special purification station, water comes from it, and not from the general count. water.

r
ripvango 19.11.21

And for some reason, the toshka does not reach the workbench. Only by hand you need to collect it yourself and it seems to dry on the vine) And in all settlements. The rest (water, mutafruit, corn) is regularly stored in the workbench ... I
noticed it on purpose - here it appeared - I don't take it away. after a while it disappears, like it is assembled - but not in the workbench.

r
rosomaha7 19.11.21

danyiil695
Yes, yes. NOT a column.

A

Yes, nifiga is not so: from the speakers - it goes everywhere; from the sewers - everywhere except that fucking Senchuari. Moreover, he played on the same car with a different character - all the way, everything works out !!! :(

A

Ahue ...! From the 40th level, the water flooded !!!