3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 19.11.21 01:34 am

Silent person sitting in one place bug? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I took her for the first time here as a side effect, she hangs out at the helicopter landing zone, took a position at the outpost that I had already cleared, I run on and she remains there and then disappears from the communication range and that's all - the position does not change, but how can I order her to change not I get it ..
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 19.11.21

I haven't played for a long time, but it seems like you can open the map, or assign it an area where it is deployed, or, for example, send it to reconnaissance of a settlement, it will mark you as an enemy on the map. If my memory serves me, then, as a dog, she is constantly hanging around with you, she sat down where you told her and sits there to the shit, so she needs to constantly poke her nose where she needs to drag her ass.

L
LaserDeath 19.11.21

I do not have a command to change position, only a command to kill and a conversation with a silent person in which she only points a gun at me and that's it

S
S_i_T 19.11.21

First you need to invoke idroid with the tab key. Next, go to the "tasks" tab, select "partner support" in it. In the new menu that opens, select a team for your partner (for the silent, there is espionage, fire support and retreat). True, I do not remember what level of communication must be in order to open them.

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

This is the norm!) She will sit in one place where the enemy is until she is killed or ordered. If she is touched, she will move to another place. And so you can ask her to reconnaissance of an outpost or an attack point through idroid.

x
xXHeroeXx 19.11.21

And by the way, when you suck, she comes herself)

d
dimon-alfa 19.11.21

correctly noted xXHeroeXx, when you were burned and firing began at you, she comes running and begins to protect you. But I didn't know about interacting with her through IDroid. She also changes position if there is no enemy in her field of vision.

L
LaserDeath 19.11.21

S_i_T
thanks to you figured out)