3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7613414 19.11.21 02:08 am

Pirate (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

When will a pirated version of the game, NOSTEAM or crack be released?
92 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 19.11.21

How greedy the rabble have gone to games - they don't even want to pay for them.

B
BlO_oD 19.11.21

strange ... why can't they break her

v
vsem76 19.11.21

Mission
no game has yet become famous due to piracy. Fargusovskys, no?

M
Mosquito 19.11.21

BlO_oD
and their new protection + binding to Steam servers

q
q1_stav 19.11.21

If you take each new game released in a license, then there will not be enough money. Therefore, pirates help to save on any slag, which very often began to be produced on PS.

G
GTAman 19.11.21

No need to play slag.

R
Rockman [KZ] 19.11.21

If you take every new released game in a license, then there will not be enough money. Therefore, pirates help to save on any slag, which very often began to be released on the PS.

In incentive at the weekend there are such promotions that games go for a penny. 10 bucks is a lot of money ???

G
GTAman 19.11.21

As many as 8 liters of obrygan beer!

B
Brock samson 19.11.21

don't give a fuck who glorified the pirate or litsushka the very fact of the cop was made by the pirate xD and on the topic the crack is good and the face is better) well, it wakes up the crack and where will you find the server?) if Steam gives dabro to licensed servers here on Rodin) 1 such a server was opened and ept 8 bucks for the game it's the same x, ... nya I spend more than half a dollar a day on travel 1 bus only) so take a lick and don’t fuck up) xD pirate servers for five hundred years will not wake up

PS Yes, I’m writing KORYAVA but I am 20 years old and I have a beard: ehhe:

c
caliskan 19.11.21

I was waiting for a crack because I was not a fan of multiplayer, but yesterday I bought it all the same. By the way, my first purchased game. the differences from the source are minimal. I play for half an hour when there is nothing to do. Ks fans should rate the game

n
nice.blowjob [free] 19.11.21

bf3 is better to take for these grandmothers, and counter and drive the source on pirate servos

M
Maklline66 19.11.21

Better to wait for the discount and then buy. With her, it is unlikely to cost more than 300 rubles. And this money can be spent on the game)

U
USSR ALIVE 19.11.21

Russian Combine

can you tell on behalf of PG why PG removed all cracks from the game?

R
Rogue 19.11.21

I'm a rogue. I'm waiting for a pirate

B
BoxxyBabee 19.11.21

There is
already a rogue, but if I were you, I would buy. Which I did, by the way, and I'm satisfied. I haven't seen a single cheater in 14 hours of play

G
GTAman 19.11.21

No cheaters, no schoolchildren screeching into the microphone - beauty! All the same, it’s nice to be a god.

D
Diman94 19.11.21

great, but someone wants to at least somehow play ..

r
raul245 19.11.21

I installed a pirate today, I can say one thing that the game is what you need, the truth is not yet very customary to buy weapons, but it's normal, the no steam version flies and there are even some servos.

A
ABRASc. 19.11.21

What is the joy of playing pirate?

I
IGORxp 19.11.21

The pirate is very useful for the test - I downloaded it and I really didn’t like the game in comparison with surm - everything is somehow "toy" (graph is at the maximum), it is very difficult to aim without optics at long distances (especially on a laptop with a 15 "screen) head the enemy is only a couple of pixels in the distance. The movements are somehow abruptly unnatural.
If I liked it, most likely I would buy, 82 UAH for the game that you will play for a very long time, it is not expensive, but I don’t want to play it. so many people still play 1.6, then we can assume that it will be possible to play the resource for a very long time ..