3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 19.11.21 02:12 am

Low fps (Far Cry 4)

The game lags 20 fps on any graphics settings, although the third part at maximum speed dx9 30-35 fps gave out, could it be a repack or a tablet?
105 Comments
Sort by:
b
bagtyt 19.11.21

And yet, it's strange, but when you change the graphics settings from ultra to medium, the difference in the graphics is huge, but the FPS is the same. A similar problem is in the AC unit. Something was tricked by Yubisoft. Now you have to wait for patches, as always.

o
osirisGTA 19.11.21

Just developed by go.n.d., they make games for ps and xbox, and they put them on users' PCs !!!!

M
MKUltra 19.11.21

osirisGTA
Well, this is partly because the game, as it were, was not officially released, and some are already playing, and even the developers are called by us.

o
osirisGTA 19.11.21

simmerr
Far cry 3 is the same torment, fps is not stable whether you have at least gtx680 at least HD7870 the difference is 15 frames

D
Dessain23 19.11.21

Well, what did you want, the game on the pc has not yet come out, pirates stole a raw copy, the optimization in it is 0, even the fps sometimes above 30 frames does not show, which seems to hint at the consoles) for some reason it seems that with the release of the 18th, if not I'm wrong, happy license holders will suffer) but the rest will wait for normal pills, especially my opinion, for myself I decided to remove the pirate and wait for the release, so as not to prematurely spoil the idea of ​​the game with friezes and departures)

a
abbadon_na 19.11.21

I downloaded and tested all possible repacks, the same result: 30-40 frames. I see that many people have a stable FPS of 60 on far from top-end machines.
The strangest thing is that with minimal settings and excellent graphics quality, the frame rate does not change, but increases when the camera is lowered down. Perhaps the point is in the new crooked drivers from NVIDIA. I will try to remove them completely and reinstall them.
Reinstalled, it's not about the drivers :(

S
S_asha 19.11.21

On 3770k 780ti (oc) 8gb, I generally do not sag below 50 norms)

p
propeller-faust 19.11.21

Major Ors
Duck to vidyuha I have no complaints either. He did not explain at what resolution he plays. I play in 1440r, I tried to set FHD, FPS grows by 8-10, but still very often sags even to 25, and out of the blue, you just stand stupidly, fps 60-70, and immediately drops to 30 without a single movement. , then it is restored again. This is despite the fact that AC: Yu is stable for me at least 50 fps, well, ooooo rarely sitting up to 45. I have one explanation for now - the pirate curve and the lack of support if so far, the same thing happened at the start of FC3, Nvidia washed down sli a week after release. Eh, okay, everything has already been downloaded from Steam, we are waiting for a go-ahead from Yubisoft

T
TheMauoHe3 19.11.21

abbadon_na
I have everything the same, only on the radar

a
abbadon_na 19.11.21

Installed FC3, tested it. It's also not the most optimized thing, and the game is graphically identical to FC4. The result on ultra settings is 80+ FPS with subsidence up to 60. We are waiting for the official release of FC4, although IMHO the picture will not change, or will not change immediately, but with patches

G
Guttafreez 19.11.21

i5 4440
GTX 650
8GB RAM
At almost any settings, at the very beginning after the video where we were brought to the house, fps 17-30, while if you set high settings, I'm not talking about ultra, then the graphics will not become even the same far cry 3 looked much better. And the third part itself at ultra gives an average of 60 fps, and again it seems like there is a 2-year difference between the parts, but in real terms, in terms of graphics, the 4th did not go far, this is also despite the fact that my processor fits the maximum requirements .. the same Unity runs much smoother for me, and the system requirements there are simply outrageous ..

t
technopank 19.11.21

Guys, I think about a week ago the game went to print, what kind of crude version are we talking about?

D
Dessain23 19.11.21

about a week ago, a crude, unfinished version, leaked by pirates, went to print - for torrents (on a pc)
this is what the crude version is about

R
Ruslan16rus 19.11.21

Maybe someone came across, put the firewood of nvidia 344.65 and after 10 minutes of the game the mouse starts to swim, before that everything flew and such crap in other games, 10 minutes and a floating mouse and brakes, on 337 firewood all the rules, vidyuha 660 gtx? and I noticed this not only with 344, but in general all Nvidia firewood, starting with the 340 series, some buggy ((

K
KARTE3 19.11.21

i5 4670 10 ram oven 770 almost at ultras, 60 fps. anti-aliasing costs SMAA since others do not work correctly, lighting at max, Post processing and shadows at high, the rest at ultra. I fiddled for a very long time, they figured something out with the settings, they made it up very much ...

n
ned flanders 19.11.21

R9 270, i7 4770.18 gb RAM everything flies in contrast to the flawed assassin, despite the fact that I play at ultra without anti-aliasing I still get 55-78 fps

t
tocha79 19.11.21

KARTE3
there are drawdowns or stable 60, I achieved 60 fps with the settings, but there are drawdowns and because of them I blew it to hell, tomorrow it seems like the patch should be drawn.

a
abbadon_na 19.11.21

Deadly FPS result at low settings:

And now the ultra nvidia mode with all the whistles and fakes:

Someone there said that the optimon was brought in?

M
Mikhail Yolkin 19.11.21

Low fps in the game (15-22). Laptop specifications:
Video card: Nvidia Geforce GT630M
Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M
RAM: 6GB (2 + 4)
All drivers are the latest version. Windows 8.1 (x64)
It's all in the laptop.
I tried 2 different repacks (pre-release and post-release) - no changes.
PS - I read the forums and noticed that they run on weaker machines and cannot understand why this is happening. If anyone can help, I will be grateful. Thank you in advance

K
KARTE3 19.11.21

Mikhail Yolkin
Because a laptop. Either wait for optimization or bet on the lowest, there is no other option.