3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 19.11.21 12:07 pm

How did the Ballas gang come about? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

We write our versions of how the ballus gang could have appeared
121 Comments
Sort by:
K
King of GroovÑŠ 19.11.21

I think they appeared after Grove, represented, so to speak, the contingent "We are not green, we are smarter" then, off and on, they did not do very good things, shot at others, and generally annoyed all the guys from Grove. Almost everyone.

O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 19.11.21

And then the drugs started up there

c
coach_spb_89 19.11.21

Grove and Ballas are kind of parodies of real LA gangs - the Crips and Bloods. Both gangs have their own colors - blue and red. Surely, if the developers wanted to tell more about the scores, they would use a real story as a basis. In my opinion, Bloods are ballads.
You can read a short history of the two gangs here

O

But it took and was formed!

Well, how did it come about?

B
BMW3000 19.11.21

I think both gangs formed at the same time. One bunch of ghetto niggas put on purple clothes and started to control the streets. Another dressed in green and began to control other streets. Later they began to compete for areas.

PS. GAMERGTA Happy Birthday!)

F
Fred gladiator 19.11.21

In my opinion, at first there were two enemies Sweet and Kane, then they gathered in a gang and began to fight with each other, over the course of several years their gangs have grown.

O

BMW3000 Thank you

B
BMW3000 19.11.21

Fred Gladiator
No, both gangs were involved in racketeering. Then they became cramped in one city, and the war began.

F
Fred gladiator 19.11.21

Maybe this

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 19.11.21

I think both gangs formed at the same time. One bunch of ghetto niggas put on purple clothes and started to control the streets. Another dressed in green and began to control other streets. Later they began to compete for areas.
+1
Most likely one of the groups started to grow, to control the districts, the other didn't like it.

O

Who would you go for? For Groove or Ballas?

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 19.11.21

I'm for Groove. Fuck these ballas stubs.

B
BergoVic 19.11.21

MrB

I agree, and then the MS-13 gang served as a prototype for the Vagos, now it is international, and its origins were Latinos

O

Groove KING OF THE STREETS

M
MAK 19.11.21

If Th, a white man would never have been taken to this gang

K
KroSSSovock 19.11.21

They probably appeared like this:
One dude smoked weed. It became gangster in his eyes. Everything is purple, with guns and he thought: "Why not create a gang?" They smoked weed for the groove. The Groovets didn't like it as they stank the whole street. Well, further on, drugs took possession of the balas, and so on. :)
Joke! But seriously, Grove and Vagos probably appeared first. Well, there they also wanted to have their own gang. Well, they appeared. At first they were suckers. Well, then they decided to trade in drugs and became strong. That's probably how it is.

S
Stasyano 19.11.21

By the way, the information on rap is outdated - Tookie Williams has already been electrocuted. And as ballads ... yes, like the same as Crips or Bluds)))

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 19.11.21

I read the story of one user - I liked it. Here:
From the mouth of Karl.
It was a lovely morning in Los Angeles. Beverly's mom was making breakfast, my brother and I were playing outside, and my older friend Lance was at home. A fat uncle came to our neighborhood. The guys from the street all laughed at him. Me and my little brother played basketball. Suddenly the ball flew away (my brother hit hard) to the boys from another yard. They wore strange purple clothes. I went to get the ball, and they hit me in the forehead. My brother ran to help me. A fight broke out. Lance saw us three minutes later. He jumped out of the window and went to separate us. Mom came out to the noise and that fat one. all of us separated us. Finally they succeeded. These went to their territory of Glen Park, and we got it from our mother. My arms and back were bruised. Sean's nose was bleeding. Lance suggested that we create a team or, as he said, "The Roshchinsky Gang."

Points (after the hooligans who beat Karl and Sean came home).
My nose was bloody, my eye had a black eye and my knee was peeled.
-Oh! Kenny! What's the matter? Who is that to you? - Mom asked me.
- Yes, we walked. We wanted to play with the guys from Grove Street, and then they pounced on us. - I said.
-Yes?! Well nothing. Go get the first aid kit. my uncle replied in a deep tone. -Hear. We need to create a gang against them.
-Sure? I propose to solve everything peacefully.
-Yah! They are not like that. OK. I'll talk to our kids.
PS Kenny aka Ken is the future boss of points (we sewed him to the cemetery).

M
Mr. Elder 19.11.21

Orange Groove Families A
gang run by Carl Johnson. As a result of conflicts between its founders, drug use and the actions of hostile groups (primarily the sworn enemies of the Ballas), things have gone badly on Grove Street over the past few years. In its prime, the gang controlled the eastern part of Los Santos, but now its sphere of influence has shrunk to one area - Ganton.

The backbone of the gang is CJ's close friends: his brother Sweet (Sean Johnson), Big Smoke (Melvin Harris) and Ryder (Lance Wilson). Initially a large gang, the Families have recently split into three hostile groups - in addition to the OGF, Seville Boulevard Families and Temple Drive Families operate in areas adjacent to Gunton. The reunification of the three "families" occurs later in the mission Reuniting the Families. The gang members wear exclusively green clothes, most often they are armed with pistols and Uzi.

Ballas
One of the most influential criminal organizations in Los Santos, involved in the cocaine trade. Since the 70s, the group has been involved in drugs, weapons, prostitution and vandalism. It consists of four bands: Front Yard Ballas, Rolling Heights Ballas, Kilo Tray Ballas and Temple Drive Ballas. The former are the backbone of the gang and dominate central Los Santos; the outer territories, including a small area near Glen Park, are controlled by the Rolling Heights Ballas. The Kilo Tray faction reigns in more secluded quarters, while Temple Drive Ballas have dug in closer to the north of the city, in the Temple area. In addition, the Ballas are expanding their sphere of influence to other areas, in particular Idlewood and eastern Los Santos, which is why they often have conflicts with the Vagos and Grove Street gangs. Rumored to be they work closely with the Mexicans and the Loko syndicate (drugs) and the Russians (weapons). They prefer purple clothes.

B
BMW3000 19.11.21

Ballas prostitution in your opinion prostitutes that were?

The former are the backbone of the gang and dominate central Los Santos
There are no gangs in the center of Los Santos.

Temple Drive Ballas dug in closer to the north of the city, in the Temple area.
The Temple was green. Temple Drive Ballas controlled Verona's beach.

Ballas expand their sphere of influence to other areas, in particular Idlewood and eastern Los Santos
Idelwood has always been the territory of the Ballas.

According to rumors, the
Banda San Fierro Rifa is closely cooperating with the Mexicans and the Loko syndicate and is the Loko syndicate. More precisely, one of its main parts.