3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan-2034 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Installation issue (Mass Effect 2)

Hello everyone! I decided to go through the Mass Effect trilogy. I went through the first part and installed it without problems. From the second problem. When installing, it knocks out various errors, Repacks with ex_ua knock out the ISDone.dll error error number 6. The repack from Mechanics downloaded from another site knocks out the error
"it is not possible to execute the file: F: Redist Direct DXSETUP.exe"
CreateProcess failure; code 267.
Invalid folder name.
Deciding that the problem in pirates took a license from a friend when "preparing to download" the download goes endlessly. While other games from Origin are ready in 5 seconds. I tried to install another game (pirate), no errors were knocked out. Who knows what the error is, help me solve it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 19.11.21

Installed in the folder indicating the path with the Cyrillic alphabet? (Example: C: games)

e
exlubu 19.11.21

First, you do not have a physics program that is required for the game (also your Windows and PC hardware may not be compatible with the physics program of the game, but there is a fix for the physics program, but I don’t remember what it’s called, try to find it with a search engine)
Second, there is no specific library of direct x therefore you need to install almost everything
Third - the antivirus deleted your direct x library or it is damaged - in this case, you must reinstall Windows (if you have Windows 7.8 - if you have Windows xp3 or 10, then you can download the library that does not give the library from the Internet by executing instructions from the Internet)
Fourth, the collapse of the framework no 3.5 will have to look in the search engine how to fix it
Fifth, additional programs from the installation disk are damaged (the first installation option is to specify the folder name in English, also uncheck the box to install additional programs after installation (if this time it works), find libraries and a physics program on the Internet and download and install them and for Then start the game.The second installation option, if everything is repeated as I wrote in the first stage of installation, then delete the entire game and the folder in which you installed, then turn off the antivirus and the Internet (pull the cord from the Internet connector) then reboot further if you use a DVD disk then install by to the first installation option, only to another main folder and a subfolder, in no case where it was installed.If you are using the game image, then remove the image emulator program that you are using (the error may be in it), then reboot the PC and download the DAEMON Tools Ultra 3.0.0.0309 program from the Internet, install it and disable auto update (this program is located on the n-torrents.ru website -then we install with the help of it according to the first installation option
If everything repeats itself here is a link to a good working repack http://n-torrents.ru/load/pc_games/hard_games/mass_effect_2_25_dlc_2011_pc_russkij_124_repack_ot_ultra/15-1-0-18236
Then, if after this installation everything repeats, then there is another sign and think about it (the worst problem that causes these problems)

e
exlubu 19.11.21

And I just remembered if you took a license from a friend and it is endlessly installed, this is because of the physics program that should be installed in the last place but itself is not installed in the link to which I brought there the same will be (two options - the first one is to remove the checkbox for installing physics or during its installation, cancel its installation and the whole game is installed) but if it happens again then your processor or memory

B
Bogdan-2034 19.11.21

exlubu
could not solve the problem. The game continues to knock out the error. The repack downloaded from the link that you gave me, the error is ISDone.dll

B
Bogdan-2034 19.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
no

B
Bogdan-2034 19.11.21

Topic can be closed problem solved!

B
Bogdan-2034 19.11.21

exlubu
Thanks for the help.