3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maklline66 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Inspiration (Bloodborne)

how is it expressed? like they said that the difficulty is increasing and new mobs appear, but something during the game did not really notice the changes
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
spasedemon 19.11.21

Maklline66
starting from a certain number of points the game changes, for example from 15, new mobs appear that have not been in these places before, or new attacks open. For example, near the cathedral district, there are pale-faced thugs with a torch and a cane, and if you have enough insight points, then he not only hits with a cane, but shoots balls from the torch.

G
Ghotfall 19.11.21

At the first insight, you get the ability to increase skills with the help of a doll, and when you reach 10, you can participate in PVP. One insight is spent on these "invasions", but if you win, it returns. Also insight can be spent on some interesting things (I won't spoil it). And, if I'm not mistaken, the increase in difficulty is gradual: the enemies do not become strong at once, but gradually "improve" - ​​they change weapons and so on ...

M
Maklline66 19.11.21

spasedemon
Eh, I was hoping for something more substantial. So you can safely spend in the store on paper

V
Valeryn47 19.11.21

Maklline66
An example of the neighborhood of a temple.
With illumination less than ten, dudes with flashlights ONLY fight. With insight somewhere 10+ - they already know how to release magic balls. At 15i - the flashlight overgrows with eyes, and they themselves know how to do AOE magic, shoot balls, etc.

A
Alexander999 19.11.21

The enlightenment also affects the number of bloody shards that fall from killed mobs. Here's a question for me, how does insight affect the bosses? are they getting even stronger? so the hell will you kill .. (I'm pretty casual for this game) and that it's better to drain all the inspiration before the boss?

P
PRIVA 19.11.21

and how much insight does the big bell eat and why does the bell not always work to summon a partner? his current on the boss can be summoned or what? he himself earned the illumination with the help of the small bell.
it is then necessary to lower the insight since it affects the complexity.

g
garik20088 19.11.21

and how does insight come down?