3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 19.11.21 12:14 pm

Quest wild heart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the quest, you need to kill the wolf, but when he has 1 bar of hp left, he starts to heal, how to stop his heal, or what should you do with him?
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 19.11.21

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
throw a bomb, read the glossary, there are indicated methods of dealing with him and other monsters, signs, oils, bombs

p
pupaa 19.11.21

I hammered it from my hand with a gil

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 19.11.21

Bupycop
I don't have a record about him, only about an ordinary wolf.

e
egor594 19.11.21

friends, on this quest I got to a tree that a wolf allegedly climbed (footprints on the ground and on a stone lead to a tree), the herald says that "you need to look on the ground", but there was nothing left on the ground, he ran 100 times here and there, not I can understand what to do next, maybe a bug?

K
KoJe 19.11.21

egor594
You need to examine the evidence on the stone, and then follow the smell.

By the way, my wolf is just invulnerable! His hp is restored just instantly.

g
goskot 19.11.21

egor594
look not far from the stone a piece of wool lies

w
walitor 19.11.21

Passed at the maximum level of difficulty, no problems, passed the second time. Throw bombs at him and burn igneous. Well, while he wakes up there, you quickly finish off with a sword ..

K
KoJe 19.11.21

Not quite on the topic, but still. Has anyone encountered a lack of dismemberment?

D
Dr. RBRiddick 19.11.21

And where can you find the recipe for the bomb (black mushroom, sort of) needed for battles with wolves?

L
Leo clark 19.11.21

I defeated him once, and after a dialogue with him I will have to fight again. What nonsense !!!

S
Stomatorg 19.11.21

By the way, by the way, I also heal instantly, spent a series of blows, his life was taken away from him and he immediately recovered.

I
Ivan Tarasenko 19.11.21

So that Volkolak does not have time to heal, put IRDEN, put it there and hit it with POWER ATTACKS! Repeat everything very quickly, otherwise he will have time to heal again ... (he did it in this way)

n
nimpols 19.11.21

everything is simple: we kill the wolves and pick the wolf, by 40% HP, he starts to cast the heal, we throw a bomb at him Dragon's dream and set fire to the igni - the screensaver went ... then we throw the second bomb and set fire again

T
There 19.11.21

hmmm, I didn't heal, maybe this is due to the fact that I threw a lunar bomb at him (or something like that, it seems like silver flies in the air), and it became covered with sparkles, they stay on it for a long time.

O
Orogon 19.11.21

What happens if you let this woman be killed? Will you have to fight or not? Will someone give you money?

H
HuD0JGnik 19.11.21

where to find the moon bomb recipe? he is a stockyard heals while the sign is being typed

F
FOSTER_ok 19.11.21

Aard interrupts the ability best. Drop the wolf to the ground, and it will no longer regenerate

F
Faceless void 19.11.21

nimpols
everything is simple: we kill the wolves and pick the wolf, at 40% hp he starts to cast the heal, we throw the dragon's dream bomb at him and set fire to the igni - the screensaver went ... then we throw the second bomb and set it on fire again.

Thank you friend helped (difficulty "to death") did everything as you said.
PS Finally, I got to The Witcher 3, igruha fire kaneshno, and even on ultras 58-60f fps in 1440r, though such a HEAT goes to the back from the system unit from two 980x from the evga, you can heat the room)))