3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul_SH 19.11.21 12:14 pm

The Hurk Deluxe Pack (Far Cry 4)

Far Cry® 4 - The Hurk Deluxe Pack DLC is out today.

Who bought and already downloaded this add-on, please unsubscribe how the missions are launched: on the Kirat map or from the main menu - like the Escape From Durgesh Prison DLC? Is the game version the same (1.7.0) or updated to 1.8.0? If it's not difficult, look at the changelog in the text documents of the Support folder of the installed game: is there a list of any fixes?
Thanks)
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malkarth 19.11.21

Did he come out today? I followed the link, read what is included in the add-on - I remembered that I had completed all these tasks back in November ... or I don’t understand something?

S
Sparco1998 19.11.21

Malkarth
Yes today. Apparently you confused it with the Return of the Hurk DLC.

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Malkarth
Was originally available for preorders. Now distributed to those who bought the Season Pass. And sold separately for everyone else)

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Sparco1998
"The Return of the Hurk" is included in The Hurk Deluxe Pack.

Deluxe-package "From Hurk" contains:

5 tasks:
- "Return of the Hurk": make sure that Hurk does not go to jail, - complete 3 tasks for a single player.
- "Blood Ruby": Pagan Ming's people have discovered a rare gem. Don't let the tyrant take over the national treasure.
- "Yak Farm": Defend the farm from the fierce attack of Pagan's people.

5 types of weapons:
- Harpoon "Impaler"
- Machete
- Machine gun "Perforator"
- Pistol 1911 "Morpheus"
- Elephant gun

S
Sparco1998 19.11.21

Paul_SH
Oh, yes. Sorry, I just took it right away from the Return of Hurk DLC.

k
kurpanbey 19.11.21

who knows, the game has been updated by 52 meters and the Escape From Durgesh Prison button has disappeared from the menu

a
andy_ko44 19.11.21

Something I also did not understand, I play the pirate, and I remember all these tasks, and I have weapons. Explain, please, is this something new, or have I already played it?

k
kurpanbey 19.11.21

from the new there is only the mission Yak farm

C
CreMat0ry 19.11.21

andy_ko44
It was initially available for those who made a pre-order. Now distributed to those who bought the Season Pass. And sold separately for everyone else)

H
Hyper2020 19.11.21

Fedozzi
Yesterday 52 meters were also updated and Durgesh disappeared. Now I launched the game and an update has come out, suggests downloading Durgesh again, 1.3 giga.

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Hyper2020
52 meters is an update of two libraries: [FarCry4.dll] in the root of the installed game and [FC64.dll] in the bin folder, which, apparently, should unlock this DLC. The version of the game is the same - 1.7.0, there are no fixes.

Who played the pirated version, merged from the pre-order (Gold Edition), updating these libraries does nothing at all. You won't be able to launch The Hurk Deluxe Pack separately (like Escape From Durgesh Prison) - 5 additional missions are attached to the plot, and in order to repeat them, you need to start a new game.

P
Pachkin 19.11.21

Well, in general, everything worked fine for me, I went through the tasks of Herk and some guy with a ruby ​​.. And Durgesh worked ..

G
Gohtyre 19.11.21

Very strange, I bought the game on 12/06/2014. The version of the game was 1.0 (pirate) and all this was already there!

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Gohtyre
In pirated versions, immediately after the release of the game, in addition to the story mission "Injector", the DLC "The Hurk Deluxe Pack" was initially unlocked, before the official release of this add-on pack.

G
Gohtyre 19.11.21

Paul_SH I
see. Do you know how to get another knife in Far Cry 4?

P
Paul_SH 19.11.21

Gohtyre Nothing
. At the beginning of the game, Ajay receives a kukri and never leaves him again) In addition, the game has throwing knives and the "Butcher's Machete" (from the DLC). The latter is only available in the Arena (in Shanat).

G
Gohtyre 19.11.21

Paul_SH
Got it, thanks a lot

G
Gohtyre 19.11.21

Paul_SH