3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21 12:39 pm

War never changes ... What? (Fallout 4)

Actually, the essence of the topic is in the title ...
Please do not throw slippers and used contraceptives of the hussar company at me, but explain what is the cult of this phrase, why it is so violently forced, and has the honor of being the epigraph of radioactive fallout
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
Multihellmen 19.11.21

K.V.
Well, if you compare this way, then you did not destroy most of humanity with nuclear warheads.
Therefore, you cannot compare the actions of one person and all of humanity, to which this phrase applies.

M
Marquess 19.11.21

As Plato said: Only the dead will see the end of the war

R
Ripper man 19.11.21

war is war

V
Vlas Spacesru 19.11.21

Noobs, noobs never changes ...

K
K. V. 19.11.21

Multihellmen
One is not allowed? And if he is with a partner? Where is the line in Fallout beyond which the struggle for human survival ends and the struggle of humanity begins?

S
Showy DiMak 19.11.21

The war is still changing to a certain extent, so I disagree with the statement. How the war is fought matters. But in any case, it sounds pretentious, yes.

f
fashionfble 19.11.21

War is the only thing that can keep the world at bay and rule the mass of innocent people. War is characteristic of a person if we somehow cope and suppress these unnecessary losses in ourselves. We will finally be contacted, strangers from outer space. Direct communication with aliens - will be when we understand each other.

w
warp 37 19.11.21

In fact, the outwardly war is still changing. But the essence and consequences of any war always remain the same - humanity will always find reasons to destroy fellow tribesmen, and in the end there is always death and destruction. So yes, the war does not change, only the shell looks different ..

l
lovecreep 19.11.21

oh ... how thick
if it's not trolling, then it's completely sad

A
Anderby 19.11.21

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control ... All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield ... controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control ... War becomes routine.

A
Atay Wolverine 19.11.21

War is blood, death, destruction and human grief. And in the name of whatever it is carried out, the consequences will be the same. This is the point, I guess.

M
Morag_Tong 19.11.21

Within the framework of the fallout series, the phrase is relevant in that even after the almost destruction of everything (literally everything), the surviving people, and therefore the wars that they endlessly repair, have not gone anywhere and have not fundamentally changed (the same petty reasons, divisions and other). The cult of the phrase is based in principle on the cult of the game itself.

R
Roman Pivovarov 19.11.21

It means that even after the apocalypse, people continued a meaningless war for resources and are killing each other. That it began before the war and that it continues after the war. Likely not learned anything even after the apocalypse. Personally, I understand it this way. If I'm wrong, correct)