3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 19.11.21 12:40 pm

What else does Ronnie Shaw need, have I already made 6 guns? (Fallout 4)

What else does Ronnie Shaw need, I have already made 6 guns, and she is still asking for something?
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 19.11.21

artem4msr
What is it asking for?

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

artem4msr
test she asks for. You need to get out and throw the checker into the cars at the diner there will be beacons there. To set up artillery. Well, everything is written = (
First, put a man on the gun, this is done through the workbench menu, that is, the letter V

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

I'll try it now, thank you.

As for the letter V, I play on Xbox, there is something else, I don't know yet.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Well, I don't have X boxing, so call me. Your tips should pop up in the upper left corner of the screen, on a PC like this - press the letter in to open the workbench menu. here you need to click. Then you approach the settler (minuteman) who wanders around the castle, you click at him, and then you run to the cannon and click on it - a resource is assigned to you in the corner (you do all this in the workbench menu)
You go through the gate through which you stormed the castle - and you see the diner where you were going near the car - you need to throw this artelery saber there - wait until it bangs and that's it.

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

I can't put a person on, I pressed all the buttons on the joystick.

There are two minitmen walking around - he pressed them - writes "This person cannot be assigned to the supply line", is there not enough people in the fort?

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

artem4msr
pressed all buttons on the joystick
on everything for what? There is only one assignment button,
or are you signing "I'm stupid" in public?
the people in the fort are not enough?

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

artem4msr You
mark the minuteman, and then you go to the cannon and point to it - that's it, it's attached to it.

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

Counselor
Yes, I'm stupid, sorry.

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

nestrbob
When I mark the minuteman, the inscription appears in the upper left corner: "This person cannot be assigned to the supply line", the same appears when I try to attach him to the weapon

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

artem4msr
put a recruiting beacon in the castle. When people appear, you do this - you come up, the NPC will be highlighted in yellow, I don't know where you need to make money, it is signed at the bottom of the menu, the supply has nothing to do with it, the supply on the PC is the Q button and you need the E button, that is, these are 2 different commands ...
Google it, ask for control buttons in foul in workbench mode, or look for a video with the disclosure of the topic.
You're doing something wrong. you are trying to give a command that cannot be executed by a minit, and is only executed by the settler.
But I'm always glad to get up on the cannon.

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

Halagaz
lighthouse works, I will google ...

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

Counselor
is called a noob. As I understand it, you knew everything from birth? and right off the bat Fermat's theorem probably proved. And he absorbed the alphabet with mother's milk. When geniuses are among us - it inspires, but all the same, let’s look after mutual respect, and more delicately, he just started playing, the controls are often difficult to figure out.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

artem4msr
see what they write at the bottom of the screen, when you enter the workbench mode (aka build mode) everything should be written there.

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

Halagaz
Can't figure it out, not intuitive.

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

artem4msr
look here, with the cursor, hover over the NPC, you will see this (do not press anything, just put the cursor on the NPC, it will automatically be outlined in yellow), I xs but should see THIS at the bottom of the screen:
from left to right:

E - team R move Q supply line Ecs cancellation

You will have correspondingly different designations instead of my letters.

You need to select a command (click once) - then run up to the cannon, highlight it again with the cursor, and press the same button again - the command (click one more time).

the letters you will have will be different you need the first point.

s
serj163 19.11.21

it's easier to go into the control settings and see the key assignments. yes, and brains also need to wiggle what and how to do))

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

Halagaz
thanks, I'll try

a
artem4msr 19.11.21

Halagaz
Thanks, it worked !!!

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

artem4msr
from you pina colada =)