3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raibow Bitard 19.11.21 12:49 pm

The problem with the talent "Griffin School Technique" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don’t know if it’s just me, or everyone’s like that, but I noticed that I have the talent "Griffin School Technique" - it does not give any bonuses. I've tried a lot of things: restarting the game, loading old saves, resetting talent points, removing armor (Wolf school), but nothing changes. Maybe this is a problem due to the Wolf set, or something else? Thank you in advance for your help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 19.11.21

the name of the kagbe technique hints - try the Griffin set, or other medium armor

R
Raibow Bitard 19.11.21

benites
As it were, the description says that the Griffin set is not required, but any medium armor. I checked with others the same problem.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

It was the same, I did this, deleted the game except for the entries, downloaded the completely latest version of the game (1.12) with patches (1.12), dls (1.12) and add-ons (1.12) and installed it, the bug went away (c gog.com license). Most likely due to the layering of patches, I also installed a bunch of patches from the very release of the game, and I think because of them.

R
Raibow Bitard 19.11.21

icebear2
Cruel, you can try, but I have a Steam version. As I understand it, you mean saving about recordings? Thanks, I'll try.

F
FunMC 19.11.21

Working talent, proven ...

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Yes, copy the entries from the folder, then return them back after installation. Previously, on medium on your laptop, now it does not slow down even on high ones. The griffin technique talent works with all medium armor.

R
Raibow Bitard 19.11.21

icebear2
Reinstalled, it worked. Thanks for the help.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Please. :)